Future of this site?

http://www.google.org/

Has a bunch of sayings for development, what do you think google will use it for?

Saw this a few days ago. Honestly I don't have a clue, but I'm guessing it has something to do with the .org and not .net or anything else
    Tyler Cole
    Eeek, a Blog

I typoed this today.

http://www.google.co.com

To be honest I dont even know how that happened.

I wonder what the secret for the .org is. I am waiting to find out.

Ooh, that's exciting. Google has a lot of ability to help people in need. This could be very good.

Let's wait and see what they come up with for the .org
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

I think it will just be Google's philanthropic arm. I don't see why this is so exceptional just because it's Google. Almost every large corporation gives a portion of profits to philanthopic causes.
    Rich
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site

This is new to me Never thought of trying www.google.org before. To be honest, was surprised at this, though it would have just redirected to www.google.com or something like that.

On the website it says This will be the future site of Google.org the philanthropic arm of Google. and We hope that someday this institution will eclipse Google itself in overall world impact by ambitiously applying innovation and significant resources to the largest of the world's problems. - So I guess it's just that, and no secret to it (as has been indicated above).