Dedicated Servers for Game Servers in NY ( Peer1 and Internap )

Hello,

I'm seeking a GOOD dedicated server in NY for Game Servers.. I want it either on Peer1 or Internap. Does anyone know of any current re-sellers that sell good machines for a decent price? Please let me know!

You may want to check out HostNetway and TheNYNOC for Peer1. CRNC also has a solid gaming network there too.

For Peer1 NYC I recommend Netivex

You can check out fluidhosting.com.

Hello,

HostNetway doesn't sell Peer 1 bandwidth anymore (we were a colo customer of The NY NOC). I also would not recommend The NY NOC for any type of business as they have a very bad business infastructure, and Andy, the owner, is a very difficult person to work with. You can also do a search here on the forums, in which you'll find mostly negative feedback on them, and very very negative feedback on their hidden company X-Gravity. As well, I most DEFINITELY wouldn't recommend their dedicated servers, as they buy cheap hardware (which is one of the reasons X-Gravity collapsed). We also had a server with them that had a HD crash, Ram problems and processor problems which the owner admitted to.

And on a last note, they are banned from this forum, which shows you they don't like to do anything the right way.

On the possitive side, you may want to look into FluidHosting. I've only spoken with them, however never done business with them though.

Good luck with your search!
    ColoInSeattle - From 1U to cage space colocation in Seattle
    ServerStadium - Affordable Dedicated Servers
    Come visit our 18k sq ft. facility in Seattle!
    Managed Private Cloud | Colocation | Disaster Recovery | Dedicated Servers

Wow I think in all my time on these forums thats the most insulting and ignorant post towards other companies I have ever read.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but normally businesses dont slam other businesses.
    eXeGaming : Professional Gaming Organization

Originally posted by Trayton
    Wow I think in all my time on these forums thats the most insulting and ignorant post towards other companies I have ever read.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but normally businesses dont slam other businesses.
    What are you talking about? I mentioned TheNYNOC as a provider and HostNetway provided a review for them. He can slam all he wants as long as he has had first hand experience.

Originally posted by Trayton

Ignorant? If someone is going to recommend a company that I do not agree with their internal infastructure, or my experience with them, I am going to post about it.. That is what helps web hosting seekers make a more effecient and reliable choice, but word of mouth. And actually, normally majority of the WHT population has made a recommendation NOT to use a service if they have had a bad experience, regardless if it's business to business, or person to business, it doesn't matter. If you experienced bad service, then you should inform others of your experience with them. It only helps the community. There would not be a WHT if everyone only posted the possitives of a company. (and btw, most users on here are representing a company fyi )
    ColoInSeattle - From 1U to cage space colocation in Seattle
    ServerStadium - Affordable Dedicated Servers
    Come visit our 18k sq ft. facility in Seattle!
    Managed Private Cloud | Colocation | Disaster Recovery | Dedicated Servers

Originally posted by UltraUnixNET
    You can check out fluidhosting.com.

Last I checked Fluidhosting was in Boston.

GameFiber-PK, Give a call to James over at CRNC. Highly definately recommended for game servers.

Originally posted by X-Gaming
    Last I checked Fluidhosting was in Boston.

GameFiber-PK, Give a call to James over at CRNC. Highly definately recommended for game servers.
    Just to clarify. We're at Equinix in Secaucus, NJ and at Internap Somerville.

Sorry about that. I didn't realize you moved into NJ. Good to know