AmeriHosting vs. PowerVPS

I'm debating on weather to get PowerVPS or AmeriHosting VPS plan. I have never setup VPS. So, I'm wondering if one is better than the other or not. Which one would you guys recommend or is there a better "managed" vps web hosting company out there.

Why don't you try both services. They both have x days money back guarantee. AmeriHosting has 5days which I hardly think is long enough to test support, and load your sites to see if it works for you. PowerVPS has a 30day money back guarantee. I'm currently with PowerVPS and they have great support and network.

The whois seems a bit odd, registered with yahoo email account and no phone number listed.

Registrant is a Days Inn Atlanta
    5990 Western Hills Dr
    Norcross, GA 30071
    http://www.sidestep.com/hotel/hoteld...inn_atlanta_ne
    Last edited by pztup; 07-23-2005 at 12:18 AM.

Thanks for the heads up, whois updated, never got around updating it. Family owns the property, used that address before we had an official office and didn't want to use my home address for privacy reasons

Let me know if I can be of assistance bananapurdue, the reason we have decided on 5-day money back guarantee for VPS is due to the nature of the product (root/shell access and the level of support & software installation required at initial setup). Obviously we don't want people to abuse the guarantee, but we may reconsider the guarantee term in the future.

The whois seems a bit odd, registered with yahoo email account and no phone number listed.

Registrant is a Days Inn Atlanta
    5990 Western Hills Dr
    Norcross, GA 30071
    http://www.sidestep.com/hotel/hoteld...inn_atlanta_ne [/B]
    || NetCloud ☁ True Cloud Servers ☁
    || OnApp Cloud ★ Enterprise HA SAN ★ GNAX Atlanta

AmeriHosting,

In what way is Amerihosting connected to
    Globalhosting.com and Needa.com ???

Thanks,
    Brian

Used to own GlobalHosting, was sold to Needa.

I'm with PowerVPS and love it. Great staff, very friendly and always ready to help. I can't speak against Amerihosting but I can speak for PowerVPS..................THEY ROCK!

Amerihosting Refund Policy Changed

I sent Amerihosting a couple of questions. And they just changed their refund policy from 5days to 15days. Has anyone used their VPS Plans?

Yes, we talked it over and decided to increase our money-back period to 15 days, we feel that this will allow customers ample time to review services. bananapurdue if you can pm your name/email I can look up the email you sent and personally answer your questions, Thanks

Great Responds Time

I would just like to say that Amerihosting has been extremely helpful and is quick to respond. I have decide to go with them.