I got host from Site5 and godaddy reg, but my dns won't change

I saw a guy post the exact same thing, same set up. I added that page to my favorites, and when I tried to get my dns to change, it wouldn't.

So, I'm not sure what I need to do but I entered this stuff, just copied and pasted it right into the name server thing:

Word for word:

DNS.SITE5.COM (64.21.152.7)
    DNS2.SITE5.COM (64.21.152.8)

Just enter dns.site5.com and dns2.site5.com and you'll be fine.
    If you still have problems, just contact site5
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

I thought that could be a fix, but I was worried that if I entered the wrong thing, bad stuff would happen heh.

So yah... I'll try that (me=noob)

Second one with same problem Does Site5 has Tech Support or not ?

Hi, TheHaloGod

How long has it been since you did those changes ?

Thanks

There are like 50 billion people that use this site, and I figured that since it was a quick question I'd ask here and get it done sooner. I have to leave soon, so thats why I'm trying to get it done fastest. sorry for unnecessary post.

Site5 has 24/7 technical support available according to their website, just give them a call and they will guide you through it

You probably have domain lock on. Turn off domain lock then make the necessary dns changes. Then turn the domain transfer lock back on.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

Originally posted by pixelized
    You probably have domain lock on. Turn off domain lock then make the necessary dns changes. Then turn the domain transfer lock back on.
    It might be that each registrar is different, but I dont have to unlock any of my domains on Enom in order to make changes to DNS.
    C-4 Hosting
    http://www.C-4.us
    Est. in 2003 - Treating Every Client Like They Were Our ONLY Client!
    Reliable, Affordable, and Professional Web Hosting

Godaddy does. I've had to do this many times.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

I think I figured it out, thanks for the help your posts did it.