Seeking PLESK Reseller with normal conditions =)

I seek a plesk reseller because my current have a problem and they block all the domains each month ( i no pay in advance ), and last time i lost 4 hours of my paypal account mail.

Requisites:

1) Normal prices - around 1 gb 10 gb for 10-12 usd
    2) private nameservers
    3) paypal accepted
    4) IMAP support
    5) with one year in the business at least.

If someone have suggestions, please.

you can take a look at diyhosting.com - I know they offer plesk reseller accounts

Thanks for the response, the problem is they are two times bigger than i needed. Dont want make experiment with 20 bucks, and really i not need the extra space, may be a waste. ( i am surprised they stay in global compass datacenter, the best i know to the moment, but just yesterday i sign for a BIG reseller with one of the three big partners of GC , and cant afford now extra space in the same data center )

I seek too Around 5 broken links in they page and in EIRCA ( his dns server ).

If anyone knoe other plesk reseller in my $ range, say me please.

( i am surprised they stay in global compass datacenter, the best i know to the moment, but just yesterday i sign for a BIG reseller with one of the three big partners of GC , and cant afford now extra space in the same data center )
    Im pretty sure they are at theplanet - at least thats where their hsphere cluster is - not certain about their plesk servers though..

Originally posted by Licantropo
    i am surprised they stay in global compass datacenter, the best i know to the moment, but just yesterday i sign for a BIG reseller with one of the three big partners of GC , and cant afford now extra space in the same data center )
    We do not offer servers located in Global Compess.

Our dev, support, and public-site servers are in Global Compass so as to offer off-site availability in case of emergency. However, all servers that host clients are in Dallas, Texas, per our datacenter information pages.

Simon
    EIRCA Ltd, home of The Genius Network.

This is good. Normally i make a tracert of www.dnsstuff.com to locate the datacenter, and because i dont know other site i use the main of them =)

Good point the redundancy between datacenters; my personal customersites have two locations, a fixed ip in GC and one in ThePlanet.

Well,, i w8 for a smaller plan or other provider.

Thanks to answer.

I use http://hostnexus.com, though they charge about twice as much as you want to spend.

You get what you pay for.

well, i am willing to pay enough for each gb, only i dont need too much =)

Yes, i understand i get the thing i pay, but hostnexus look good too.

Originally posted by DanX
    I use http://hostnexus.com, though they charge about twice as much as you want to spend.

You get what you pay for.
    That be the truth..

Definantly use the search feature before coming to a conclusion about your choice of host

Only for update

Someone say me about hostnexus, and then i send them a email asking for a custom plan, around my 12 usd budget. And they do =)

I send other two emails to other companies, question around antivirus and plesk and they no answer my simple questions, if sales no function, less support.

In my three years business for now, i learn the reseller seller capable of made customs plans, have good value. I think hostnexus was a good election, and maybe in some weeks i write impressions of my first months with them =)

Thanks all.