msn messenger mobile device?

hey guys

i often see people on my msn list listed as being on a mobile device, and that you can send them a message to their mobile device (i've also seen yahoo has on sms, so you can send them sms via yahoo).

My question is, i've searched hi and low to see how i can set my msn to show me as on a mobile device and have people send me messages, any pointers on how to go about it?

thanks

Some phones have an MSN client built in. I'm not sure if their's another way of doing it.
    - Matt

It send s a SMS to your phone it costs a bomb though! If you have WAP on your mobile just go to http://wap.e-messenger.net from your mobile

eMSN That should do the trick. It's java mind you, so make sure you're phone is new enough. It's possible to get a ten day trial, although I've no idea where you can buy it Best contact the company who makes it to find out how.

Doesnt that cost a lot of money? I think it would...

you might need a smart phone, i know there are full clients for that.

http://www.agilemobile.com/agile_messenger.html
    <erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping, it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is.

thanks guys

I have MSN on my i-mate PDA. Typing is a bit slow with the PDA, but it's workable. It's a great tool for keeping tabs on your helpdesk and staff, if you're out and about.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!