do you recomend me to offer 2checkout?

i'm running a hosting company and i dont know if 2checkout.com will help me or not...

In their site is says...

1) $0.45 per Sale
    2) 5.5% of Sale Amount

they charge you 1) + 2) ???

I have plans for 2, 3, and 4 dollars per month.

2checkout is cheaper then a full merchant account but there are certain risks that can happen with 2checkout that will not happen if you have a full merchant account.

Do a search on here for Paysystems. You will see what could happen to 2checkout.
    Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting

Welcome to the forums wiredhosting!

It depends on your location and monthly volume. If you are in the US and doing more than $1,000 a month, consider a merchant account.

Thanks Corey for the welcome

i am in Argentina, the change here is... 3 pesos = 1 dollar

and i have plans for 4 pesos, 8 pesos and 12 pesos.

I think i will search the forums for more information. Thanks a lot

2CO might be on way. Most processors are not friendly on micro-payments though unfortunately. The transaction fee will eat up most of your profit.

For a merchant account, in the US, you need to at least have a US bank account, address, phone number.

Paypal will also support your country somewhat. That might be enough.

i actually have WHM AutoPilot with paypal but i wanted to offer direct credit card billing. I think i will offer 2checkout and paypal only for 3 months, semi-anual and anual payments to get a nice profit.

to use 2checkout.com i have to own a bank account on united states? i live in Argentina

So far not much problem with 2CO but their response time is very slow, i waited for almost 10 days to get their response.

yes, that is right... i also waited more than 5 days to get a response.

10. no, i don't recomed it too many probs

Originally posted by hosting_1host4me
    no, i don't recomed it too many probs
    can you give me any example?

Thanks

2checkout not bad. But, you need check your expenses with wire transfer to bank. For Europe it is low (around 5-6 Euro) if i correct. But minimal sum for withdraw is 300 USD. Not less.
    You also may check Ikobo.com - they have 0 setup fee and can withdraw by ATM card (it will send you per your request for free). Also ikobo.com is a more protect you from fraud (but of course not protect you from chargeback), they ask any payer be a verified and for this he need check you credit card statement. This method any fraud as i think. Subscription to service very easy and free from any fees. Ikobo.com generally work like paypal.com (but without restriction to some countries) and moneybookers.com (they work mainly in Europe). But ikobo.com work now only with VISA card, when 2Checkout work with all major credit card (Master, Amex, Discovery and so one).
    Rustelekom LLC Dedicated server since 2002, RIPE NCC member, LIR, AS51168

Originally posted by Webforum
    So far not much problem with 2CO but their response time is very slow, i waited for almost 10 days to get their response.
    I agree that their response time is long, but not this long.
    The most time I waited till now, was around 5-6 hours
    ASBHost.com - We host your business.

Serious People, Professional Services.
    FortiGate Hardware Firewall, DDoS monitoring, Multilingual Support, E-Commerce ready, cPanel/WHM.

Originally posted by hosting_1host4me
    no, i don't recomed it too many probs
    I can't say that there are many. Actually I saw only one and I made them aware - they thanked me for reporting it and say that they are working on it. Can recommend 2Checkout for you guys who use paypal. Anyway we accept them both
    ASBHost.com - We host your business.

Serious People, Professional Services.
    FortiGate Hardware Firewall, DDoS monitoring, Multilingual Support, E-Commerce ready, cPanel/WHM.

2checkout is good option :-) don't expect them setting they up things in few hours -- 1st payment may take 15 to 25 days as they do bank verification and or account verifications -- but once everything is setup no looking back.

They accept too many parameters :-/ but again that is for security and to avoid frauds..

PAYPAL also* allows processing cc -- this feature is included in business account --- ask paypal for more details regarding this..

(I haven't used this feature personally but I am 99% sure )

We use 2Checkout, and I haven't had any problems with it. I would recommend it.