Hello guys,

Please take a look the custom desing I made
    Template
    This work was ordered by Vionec Company
    http://www.vionec.com

Now I'd like to introduce you the person "genxweb"
    and one of his websites
    http://www.ezhostingpro.com

This thief was informed that the design is stolen.
    I have been surprised of his impudence and feeling of impunity.
    This person had enough of time to remove this design.
    Now all copyright proofs were sent to his providers.
    and I hope his business will be closed soon.

I think that WHT members should know about that and never
    make any kind of business with "genxweb".
    His real name is Mike.

Please be attentive!!!

Thank you
    Serge
      0 Not allowed!

At least they choose a good design to rip, it's sad that they would do a direct steal of the site though =/

Best of luck in fighting the issue.
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com
      0 Not allowed!

This is the appropriate way to call another member's action into question. I hope this can be resolved peacefully.

A whois search indicates Voinec was registered shortly after EZHostingPro, but the Internet Archive doesn't show either company using either design, so this basic method one uses to discern what happened here do not apply.

I hope the designer hired by EZHostingPro will be alerted to this thread and will personally respond to your accusations.
    Last edited by the_pm; 07-22-2005 at 10:48 AM.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design
      0 Not allowed!

Here is his other website
    http://www.genxweb.net

Some time ago "Trilogen" tried to sell 2 designs
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...70#post3241170
    Some of elements were stolen from my works as well
    He removed my reply from his thread.
    I gues probably "Trilogen" and "genxweb" is one person.
    Could you help to check that?

Regards
    Serge
      0 Not allowed!

I tried to resolve this situation peacefully with "genxweb".
    He lost a time so I as said earlier all proofs were sent to his providers.

Serge
    Last edited by Serge; 07-21-2005 at 12:55 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

I have every reason to believe they are not the same person, and no WHT rule has been broken to that effect.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design
      0 Not allowed!

Wow...they even used the "X" logo ... haha... not cool. Hope it works out...
      0 Not allowed!

If you want to be technical about everything, and this is by no means court-worthy proof, but take the two logo images and put them in photoshop. If you look very very closely there are 3 pixes that are the exact same from image to image by the text. These shouldn't be there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rip.jpg  
    Mike from Zoodia.com
      0 Not allowed!

haha.

nice work justadollarhostin.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by justadollarhostin
    If you want to be technical about everything, and this is by no means court-worthy proof, but take the two logo images and put them in photoshop. If you look very very closely there are 3 pixes that are the exact same from image to image by the text. These shouldn't be there.
    That's maybe just the effect of not "stealing" the original PSD but the gif-image used in the final template. Then, when you open it in PS, convert it from indexed color mode to RGB mode, editing (eg. changing the name to own company's) then saving it as gif.. then maybe you got that effect..
    My woman left me..
    I've got no website..
    I've got no money..
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by WebDesignGold.com
    That's maybe just the effect of not "stealing" the original PSD but the gif-image used in the final template. Then, when you open it in PS, convert it from indexed color mode to RGB mode, editing (eg. changing the name to own company's) then saving it as gif.. then maybe you got that effect..
    That's what I was saying. Those pixels are the effect of the text from the origional image. That image was ripped from their website and taken into photoshop where they edited out the old text and put their own in. The problem is they missed those three pixels that shouldn't have been their if they had the origional PSD.
    Mike from Zoodia.com
      0 Not allowed!

"genxweb" has no original source files such us PSD, FLA, or AI so he just downloaded page from the web and chaged sliced gif-files.

Serge
      0 Not allowed!

Please take a look these screenshots from some source files:

PSD http://www.golosun.com/works/vionec/psd-screenshot.gif

AI http://www.golosun.com/works/vionec/ai-screenshot.gif

FLA http://www.golosun.com/works/vionec/fla-screenshot.gif

Serge
      0 Not allowed!

Just to make sure it's clear my post was in favor of serge
    Mike from Zoodia.com
      0 Not allowed!

Just to make sure it's clear my post was in favor of serge
    thank you justadollarhostin
      0 Not allowed!

That's what I was saying. Those pixels are the effect of the text from the origional image. That image was ripped from their website and taken into photoshop where they edited out the old text and put their own in. The problem is they missed those three pixels that shouldn't have been their if they had the origional PSD.
    Sorry I misunderstood your intention. We are on the same line now.
    My woman left me..
    I've got no website..
    I've got no money..
      0 Not allowed!

Wow that really stinks man .. that is a nice design for I am sure a great company
      0 Not allowed!

Sad that he stole the design, but there is some positive light to it . It must mean you're a great designer serge if he went to all that effort to steal your designs .
      0 Not allowed!

You should have a copyright notice along with terms of use on your web site as a reminder; it’ll give yourself additional protection in case of a copyright dispute and infringement.

It is highly recommended to register your work by visiting the site of copyright.gov online to protect your design work.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by etechsupport2
    You should have a copyright notice along with terms of use on your web site as a reminder; it’ll give yourself additional protection in case of a copyright dispute and infringement.

It is highly recommended to register your work by visiting the site of copyright.gov online to protect your design work.

Our website contain information that we make original design works and thats mean that all designs are unique and can't be copied.
    Thank you etechsupport2, I think we really need to place additional information about copyright especially for people like "genxweb" and let them know that we will fight with them.

Thank you
    Serge
      0 Not allowed!

I've alerted genxweb to the existence of this thread so he will have the opportunity to respond publicly or privately if he wishes to do so. It's only fair that anyone being called out like this have that opportunity afforded to them.
      0 Not allowed!

Serge,

I agree with you, that's very good idea, we have to place additional information about copyright and to fight with them united.
    Last edited by etechsupport2; 07-22-2005 at 10:55 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

First off genxweb.net is a mambo tempalte found at mambohut.com and downloaded for free through their system so serge get over your self.

Second the ezhostingpro.com was bought from a designer as stated we requested so has outr isp requested that you prove the legal copy right by providing the copyright docs to our lawyers which you have not done so yet. I am not losoing over 500.00 dolalrs in tempalte and esign work for soem one on the internet saying they are the orig owner especially since we been around since 1997 and our site has only changed three times.

Third we will be filing suit againt you now for slander if you have a issue with any of this please contact me.

I have warned you that if we caught you slandering our company or our staff we will file suit. So far the last three cases we have one and we will be glad to add you as a fourth. This thread has been copied and sent to the legal team of our company. If you respond to my last email and voicemail message for your lawyers contact we will be glad to contact them with the information.

Until you can provide legal copy right proof both our lawyers and provider has a greed that you can do nothing but say the work is yours.

So I suggest you get you story right especially about genxweb.net since that template is a free download from mambohut and is using the mambo system. http://www.mambohut.com click on the 4.5.2 demo and look for the c_portal grey tempalte. If legal docs are provide I will also post the designers info to this thread and give a apology to serge myself.

I also suggest next time you email my clients and say crap to them you get your story right.
    Last edited by genxweb; 07-22-2005 at 11:13 AM.
    Digital Offensive
    http://www.digitaloffensive.com
    Take an offensive approach to Security know what your foes know!
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Serge
    "genxweb" has no original source files such us PSD, FLA, or AI so he just downloaded page from the web and chaged sliced gif-files.

Serge
    We have all this from our original desinger and as instructed by our legal consule none of it will be made public till you provide proper copy right documents on the work on your site.
    Digital Offensive
    http://www.digitaloffensive.com
    Take an offensive approach to Security know what your foes know!
      0 Not allowed!

genxweb, maybe you should go after the designer that sold you the design and not after Serge with such hostility.

Also, it would be nice to know which designer sold you the design.

-Lalit
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast