How to get everything off of the server?

Okay, I now have the new server, I only have 3 days before the server is shut down - how would I get everything off of this server and onto the new server? I especially need the databases.

Keep in mind that I have no access to HTTP, Exim, MySQL, FTP, CPanel, or anything else. I am hanging on by a thread. Please.

What do you have access to?
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

SSH and Lynx. -_-

Definatley does not make for a very fun task but it is "doable" so to speak.

Take a look here: http://www.rfxnetworks.com/sysbk.php

That should work for creating the full backup of your server, but without access to http or ftp you are going to have a very interesting time getting the backups off the server.
    Mike from Zoodia.com

That is one method... since you are using WHM/cPanel... you still need to edit the IPs if you use justadollarhostin's suggestion in the new server. Why don't you move all of your accounts over using /scripts/pkgacct username and transfer the /home/cpmove-username.tar.gz over to the new server and do /scripts/restorepkg username instead? It is not that hard to write a script to create all cpanel users full backup then transfer in a go... ...
    Giam Teck Choon
    :: Join choon.net Community today to share your tips and tricks on server issues please ::
    :: Singapore Dedicated Servers :: Singapore Virtual Private Servers :: Linux/FreeBSD Server Management ::

Tried installing it, didn't work

well what was the error? Or you can try Choon's method (probably more appropriate for CPanel)
    Mike from Zoodia.com

I am afraid I will fail my hostees due to how the situation looks.

Ah don't give up just yet, post the errors and what you've tried
    Mike from Zoodia.com

does sftp work. Try switching your ftp to secure ftp and sue your ssh account. If that works package the accounts using the scripts fodler and then dl them.
    Digital Offensive
    http://www.digitaloffensive.com
    Take an offensive approach to Security know what your foes know!

In the new server, if is using cpanel you can move multiple acounts with old server password, without ftp or http i dont think that should work but it worth the shot !
    Regards

I"m looking at a problem just about the same. I have a company to secure and install updates to my server but the installed a bad update and I lost ssh access. My datacenter then decided to reboot to fix the problem before I could make backups. Needless to say nothing would come back up after the reboot. I had the datacenter install a new hd with a new os and cpanel and still leaving the old hd in so I can get all the stuff moved over. I am having a very hard time getting the databases in mysql to work.

anyone have any sugestions?

The OP should look into rsync and 22cruz, you might want to do the mysqldump to move your DB.