Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mom goes insane on 16 year old son

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Why-I-Moved

CAUTION: LARGE AMOUNTS OF PROFANITY. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOT WORK SAFE

She went pyscho over $50 dollars for gas, but he didn't treat her very nice.

I have a 15 year old son. I can't imagine a mom thinking its okay to talk to a kid like that. Under the circumstances, the kid seems pretty intelligent, reasonable and together. I hope he does well in life. The sad thing is, sons tend to marry women like their moms. You notice the step-dad was the calm one...trying to make peace and fix everything? That's probably gonna be the kid's role in a relationship later on.

I hope the kid was able to use the video for something productive...like getting himself some help.

I can't believe she told the kid he wasn't allowed to go to work and that she was going to call his boss. What a total bitch. She needs her *** kicked bigtime.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Is she a step mother or something? Jesus...
    He mentioned child support ... I hope this video gets sent to them eventually, because I would love to see her get her .... you know.
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management Search Engine Optimization Pay Per Click Email Marketing

very strange how somones mum would just fly of the handle.

I think that video is fake, dunno why. could be that u didnt really get to see their faces apart from through a reflection of the tv screen.

Originally posted by Flumps
    very strange how somones mum would just fly of the handle.

I think that video is fake, dunno why. could be that u didnt really get to see their faces apart from through a reflection of the tv screen.

I think the video is 100% real. It doesn't sound fake at all. He probably didn't get their faces because he didn't want to make her suspicious. It looks like the camera may be on his bed, under some clothes or something.

--Tina
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Originally posted by AH-Tina
    I think the video is 100% real. It doesn't sound fake at all. He probably didn't get their faces because he didn't want to make her suspicious. It looks like the camera may be on his bed, under some clothes or something.

--Tina
    Yeah, you can see some reflections in the TV screen but obviously you can't make them out for an ID. I also think it's 100% real.

One thing I'm a tad confused about.. did he borrow $50 for gas, or does she need to borrow $50 from him for gas? My position on that point changed like half way through and I just want to clarify...

She needed to borrow $50 from him.

You hear him say to the step dad, after the step dad says he'll pay the kid back himself, "Okay, as long as I get my money back.".

--Tina

Originally posted by AH-Tina
    She needed to borrow $50 from him.

You hear him say to the step dad, after the step dad says he'll pay the kid back himself, "Okay, as long as I get my money back.".

--Tina
    Gotchya, makes everything a little more clear.

LMFAO! .......

I wish I knew who the kid was. I'd give him $50 just for being so cool.

--Tina

Well that is one of the most shocking things i have seen for a while, i have a lot of admiration for the young man though keeping relativly calm in the face of that onslaught.

I hope he is ok it seems she got more unstable as the video progressed......

Do I detect a faint amount of canadian accent in the son's voice?

Originally posted by phill2003
    Well that is one of the most shocking things i have seen for a while, i have a lot of admiration for the young man though keeping relativly calm in the face of that onslaught.

I hope he is ok it seems she got more unstable as the video progressed......
    Same here
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Temper Tantrums temper tantrum temper tantrum.. . .

And they say only children throw those.
    TS-Host, A Tulip Company - Hosting since 1995! - AS7219
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Bargain Dedicated Servers and High performance Dedicated!
    http://www.ts-host.com/ -@- [email protected] -@- 1-800-977-TOWN

Wow.... LOL.... that was one of the funniest things I've watched, I would have liked to see the Son call the Cops, heh!

that was FUNNY? I was thinking more along the lines of that is sad, that is a situation that could have easily exploded into someone getting badly injured or killed, that was NOT FUNNY!

Well.. I guess it could have been viewed as "funny" in a Jerry Springer sort of way.
    TS-Host, A Tulip Company - Hosting since 1995! - AS7219
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Bargain Dedicated Servers and High performance Dedicated!
    http://www.ts-host.com/ -@- [email protected] -@- 1-800-977-TOWN

The son has more parenting skills than the mother.
    Jean-Pierre Abboud / I'm the TekGURU
    www.Gotekky.com / Managed and Self-Managed hosting solutions
    Toll free: 1.888.915.4400 / Local: 1.514.316.1885 / Live chat
    Cloud VPS Hosting

I wonder if the mom is a crack whore.

Originally posted by Tulip-Dennis
    Well.. I guess it could have been viewed as "funny" in a Jerry Springer sort of way.
    There was nothing funny about that video at all.
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

wow, just wow, how on earth can someone get so wound up over $50/getting back to work, unless im missing something the kids done nothing wrong, but he has money and she needs it so she throws a tantrum /looks at 2 year old cousin, notices resemblance/ surely she could of went upstairs and politely said, hey, could I borrow $50 so I can get to work?

What format is that video in?

This is one of the ways that Linux is a bit less convenient. I'd really like to watch that video!

Sniperdevil, try downloading it,
    http://x500.putfile.com/videos/a3-19100074422.wmv
    as you can see its a wmv,

Originally posted by SniperDevil
    What format is that video in?

This is one of the ways that Linux is a bit less convenient. I'd really like to watch that video!
    I'm on FC3 and I can watch the video, download the mplayer plugin for firefox and you should be able to play it assuming you already have mplayer installed.
    Jean-Pierre Abboud / I'm the TekGURU
    www.Gotekky.com / Managed and Self-Managed hosting solutions
    Toll free: 1.888.915.4400 / Local: 1.514.316.1885 / Live chat
    Cloud VPS Hosting

Thanks, jayathome04; I just played it in Mplayer. That mom is something else! She didn't ask "nicely," but came up to her son's room screaming and cursing at him. I would feel the same way as her son, having a mom that's a complete and total bitch. However, one thing I noticed is the sheer number of things that kid has -- a big LCD panel, a flat-screen TV, decent speakers, a camcorder, a nice leather computer chair, an Xbox, what looked like another TV, etc. If his mom were broke and she worked full-time, how did he manage to afford all that crap? He would have presumably made less than her working part-time. I suppose she paid all the bills, while he worked and lavished in luxury. While the mom was completely a bitch to him, she's probably had to raise several kids on a low income (and child support), pay the bills, cook, and manage the household in general, all for 16 years. That would get to me after a while!

EDIT: Thanks, J-P. I posted before I saw your post. I have Mplayer, but Firefox couldn't find the Mplayer plugin by itself, so I'll have to manually install it. For now, I just viewed it manually in Mplayer.

Who is to say that was all his, or that he did not work hard to buy them if it was his?

If you notice, HE was the one that had the $50, not the stepdad or mom, but him.

That was soo sad. My heart hurts ... :-(
    Know It All Solutions Incorporated
    Web Design, Web Development and Web Hosting

Originally posted by JodoHost(Stephen)
    Who is to say that was all his, or that he did not work hard to buy them if it was his?

If you notice, HE was the one that had the $50, not the stepdad or mom, but him.
    I understand that he may have worked hard to get them, but there's only so much a teenager can do, what with school most of the year and everything -- and assuming he wasn't a successful kiddie host.

He was the one that had the $50, but I'm wondering why he doesn't contribute to his mom, who's had the burden of raising the entire family, paying the bills, cooking, and managing the household for 16 years. Instead, he indulges himself in luxuries. If I were in that situation, I think I'd contribute something to the family, whether it was money, groceries, or services. It's very hard for one person to do everything by themselves.

Now, this is all going off of assumptions, as we don't really know what the son contributes on some basis, or if the stepdad works or not, or how many siblings -- if any -- the son has, etc. But, the point is that he seems not to understand the hardship that his mother has. While her approach in asking him for something is totally off, it is amazing what stress can do to someone!

EDIT: I, too, noticed a hint of Canadian or Midwestern accent in the stepdad and son.

Sad video. I bet that kid started recording after tormenting his mom for a while. Regardless, if the kid has money, he sure has a lot of nice stuff.

I understand that he may have worked hard to get them, but there's only so much a teenager can do, what with school most of the year and everything -- and assuming he wasn't a successful kiddie host.

He was the one that had the $50, but I'm wondering why he doesn't contribute to his mom, who's had the burden of raising the entire family, paying the bills, cooking, and managing the household for 16 years. Instead, he indulges himself in luxuries. If I were in that situation, I think I'd contribute something to the family, whether it was money, groceries, or services. It's very hard for one person to do everything by themselves.

Now, this is all going off of assumptions, as we don't really know what the son contributes on some basis, or if the stepdad works or not, or how many siblings -- if any -- the son has, etc. But, the point is that he seems not to understand the hardship that his mother has. While her approach in asking him for something is totally off, it is amazing what stress can do to someone!

EDIT: I, too, noticed a hint of Canadian or Midwestern accent in the stepdad and son.
    When I was in school I was still pulling in $500/week, it's not that hard to afford that kind of stuff.

Actually, I just thought of something else. Perhaps the kid gets some of his money (and, therefore, nice stuff) from his dad, who presumably pays child support (or even sends him a monthly check).

Originally posted by adam
    When I was in school I was still pulling in $500/week, it's not that hard to afford that kind of stuff.
    ~ $400/week USD.

With $400/week and no credit, it sort of is that hard to afford that kind of stuff. You buy a computer in a month, an LCD in a week and a half, an Xbox in a day or two, a camcorder in a week and a half or two weeks, decent speakers in several days or a week, a good TV (the one he had, probably) in three weeks or a month, etc. It all adds up -- and then, you still haven't saved any money, something which is crucial for years to come.

Who's to say that he saved up anything? Alot of 16 year old's do not think about saving up. And time is not an issue here, he could of easily bought it all over time, got some stuff used, got some for christmas, etc.

While I completely agree with helping out if the family is in need (which I have done before without question) my parents would say something along the lines of:

Hey Mike, can I borrow your car to go get some parts to fix the truck?

and if they needed money it surely would be:

"********* * ****** * * ** ******* mike *** **** * * give ***** * * ******* *** ** money"

more along the lines of "I need to borrow a couple bucks to pay for the pizza, I'll pay you back when I get to the ATM"

There is no amount of hardships that parent could have gone through to make them yell that way at their son. There really is no excuse I think anybody could give.
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

Wow. What an incredibly sad video. (NOTHING "funny" about it) My first reaction is What a bitch. She deserves a real a$$ kicking to straighten her out. And likely, that's all it is...this kid is unfortunate enough to have a Mom who is a real nut case. Her behavior is obsene, out of control and inexcusable. Kudos to him for remaining so calm throughout.

On the other hand, he knew the camera was running, so his behavior was (possibly) tempered as a result. So not all is what it appears to be at first glance. (Cynical Vito exposing himself...)

Still, regardless of family history/baggage, his Mom's behavior was sickening. She was totally out of control, and she definitely needs help. No excuse for her behavior. None. No matter what the circumstances.

Makes you think. We all have our "minor" squabbles inhouse. But by comparison, any strife I've ever had in my family life pales in comparison to the antics of this lunatic.

(Vito counts his lucky stars to have sane family members...)

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

I'm sorry, what part of this video leads you to believe it's not work safe again?

Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Originally posted by the_pm
    I'm sorry, what part of this video leads you to believe it's not work safe again?

Hehe, kinda like from the first word to the last word of the dialogue...!!!

(Paul stirring trouble up again. )

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

$50? she didnt have $50?

i mean okay thats understandable, but then this kid has a flat screen monitor on his comp, a flat screen tv, ect.? hes got some pretty nice stuff, and im assuming he didnt buy it all himself, or maybe he did like some others say, but i mean, $50 isnt that bad :p charge it on a cc or somin
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

I cannot believe that the thread is 100% "I cannot believe a mom could be such a ******"

Allow me to be the first...wow that could have been my mom, not once, not every now and then, but daily and continuously. 24 hours a day, she would get up in the middle of the night and start crap. I kind of got a kick when the boy said "I will call the poilce for you". It reminded me of being real young when my folks were still together. My mom called the cops on my dad for assault, screaming in the phone that he was beating her. My dad sure was shocked when he came home from work and saw the cops waiting for him. If my mom had waited a few more minutes to call he may have been home when the cops arrived, thus they may have believed her story.

Here is a tip for kids who may at some point be called a son of a ***** by thier mom. If you are going to say "I cannot argue with that" be sure that you are wearing a helmet, and if you own steel toed boots be wearing them as well!!

D
    Technical Advisor for new A&E Series The Killing Season
    There are no random acts of violence
    Starts November 5th!

Originally posted by Dave B
    I cannot believe that the thread is 100% "I cannot believe a mom could be such a ******"

Allow me to be the first...wow that could have been my mom, not once, not every now and then, but daily and continuously. 24 hours a day, she would get up in the middle of the night and start crap. I kind of got a kick when the boy said "I will call the poilce for you". It reminded me of being real young when my folks were still together. My mom called the cops on my dad for assault, screaming in the phone that he was beating her. My dad sure was shocked when he came home from work and saw the cops waiting for him. If my mom had waited a few more minutes to call he may have been home when the cops arrived, thus they may have believed her story.

Here is a tip for kids who may at some point be called a son of a ***** by thier mom. If you are going to say "I cannot argue with that" be sure that you are wearing a helmet, and if you own steel toed boots be wearing them as well!!

D
    Sympathies to your childhood of course, but you aren't saying what she did was acceptable are you?
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast