Server managing Companys who manage without cpanel (like servermanagement.com)

I am searching for a server management company like fastservermanagement.com, but without the need of having cpanel.

Do you know some of these companys?

There are a few on this board, try running a search
    or post a request in the Employment forum.

I am more interested in companys. It's important that its 24/07 support. In my country I need this because I am responsible for what the server does. I want a company responsible for open security holes in my system.

Greetings:

A number of managed service providers can help you in this arena.

Have you tried searching google.com?

Thank you.
    ---
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile

I thought I am getting here more relevant information.

As I am also could put up a professional website to offer server support. That's the problem: I do not know which companys are long in market and do good jobs. If I want to buy a car, I would look forward to Mercedes, Porsche. I know this companys do good cars.

But I do not know which server administrator companys are good for administration and which are known for a longer time.

Greetings:

Very good points. What we typically recommend is you get references from the companies you find and then call (not email, call) those references.

The catch with WHT is that while you will find solid companies represented here, not all server management companies visit WHT let alone have a customer base on WHT.

Thank you.
    ---
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile

Originally posted by JarckYold
    I thought I am getting here more relevant information.

As I am also could put up a professional website to offer server support. That's the problem: I do not know which companys are long in market and do good jobs. If I want to buy a car, I would look forward to Mercedes, Porsche. I know this companys do good cars.

But I do not know which server administrator companys are good for administration and which are known for a longer time.
    Yep .. you are right ! You can search for various such threads that have support companies recommended by their satisfied clients.

In the mean time, you can try searching for the various companies offering server management support and contacting them with email or the other contact options.

Later the recommended companies Vs your research (shortlisted companies based on your communication with them) will definately give you your desired result .. !(lol sounds more like an equation )

In this case, you're best bet is to post in the appropriate advertising forums. Most companies will specialize in control panels, very few will do barebones linux management, because usually it means more work on the admin (ie: adding users, domains, clients, email addresses, etc).
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details