Free sitebuilder?

I am working on a simple (almost)free flatfile sitebuilder.

The idea is to give hosting companies the opportunity to download it for free and sell image packs.

The system is not working with templates but with seperate images wich gives the users almost unlimited possibilities.

I use a header image, menu bullet, background image and side image. The user can change almost every color, has a stylesheet...

The sitebuilder is almost completed, I can make it work with Xoops. When a users registers I get an email with activation link. When I click the llink a subdirectory is made and all the sitebuilders' files are copied into it. The script also puts the users email and sitename in the site settings. The users then gets an email with a login and password.

The sitebuilder has 40 pages, a contact, poll, guestbook and image galery page.

The user can upload images for his content pages and galery.

The user cannot upload his own header/menubullet... because thats how I intended to make money with it.

Because everything is still in Dutch I'll make a rough translation, wait where this thread is going and then decide what I'll do.

Suggestions: post
    Collaboration offers: post
    Partnership offers: post

thats sweet. Send a demo when you have it working!
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

I have it working at webclub.newhope-ghana.com

But I'm not planning to just send demo's around. I need input, help...

The idea is to find some hosters able to help me with the code and admin layout. The hosters could then use the builder for free and get all the graphics without limitaions.

Double post Cool tho.

that is interesting, but man, spend a couple a bucks on a cleaner domain name.

Originally posted by afflucky
    that is interesting, but man, spend a couple a bucks on a cleaner domain name.
    That's only a test. As mentioned: I'm working on it :-)