Simple problem, I hope

Hey everyone,

I have what I think is a reasonably simple problem. This is a template I'm trying I designed and am trying to sell ( however it seems two of the .swf files aren't loading, only the feature.swf

Here is the code I used for embedding the clips:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="800" height="32">
    <param name="movie" value="FLA/nav.swf" />
    <param name="quality" value="high" />
    <embed src="fla/nav.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="" width="800" height="32"></embed></object>

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="800" height="95">
    <param name="movie" value="FLA/header2.swf" />
    <param name="quality" value="high" />
    <embed src="fla/header2.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="" width="800" height="95"></embed></object>

Are the clips actually loading for anyone else, or is it just me? Any help would be appreciated.

Oh duh, it's because of the caps in FLA isn't it? I forgot xhtml is pretty much completely lower-case sensitive.

Afraid not, that wasn't your problem. The problem is that your folder is lower case, which requires you to input the exact file path, whether relative or absolute.

XHTML does require lower case, but for property attributes, they have to be correct, whether lower or upper case

Also, ALA has a nice for a validating, compatible way of including flash files in your website, the mark up is as follows;

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="fla/nav.swf" width="Xpx" height="Ypx">
     <param name="movie" value="fla/nav.swf" />
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company