Can anyone quickly help with ModernBill?

I have posted to ModernBill forums but here seems more lively and I desperately need to get it setup so wondered if you can help:

I don't know whats going wrong, if I am extremely blind or stupid, but after reading the manual saying you need to go to "Location: Tools/System Config/Invoice & Billing Settings/Invoice Settings" to change invoice settings, when I go onto my system config, nowhere does it say invoice and billing settings. What am I doing wrong? Am I really blind?

Thank You so much!!

Well, I don't know where your looking but if you follow the path that you stated in your post, you should see 12 catagories and catagory 5 is the one you want.

Invoice & Billing Settings

Hi, thanks but I have figured out I have an old version which is different from the manual even though the manual says it covers my version. I can't find some settings, like the URLs of specific order groups

Well the documentation in their manuals may vary from version to version as modernbill guys are always trying to make things better with their upgrades.

You said you are running an old version. I would suggest you to switch on to their new version which will definately have many updates as compared to their old versions.

Rest its all your wish

Upgrading to newer versions as ModernBill approaches Version 5 is critical, as more fixes are finding their way into the stable releases.
    CybexHost.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers
    ModernTweak.com - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at]cybexhost.com :: AIM: CybexH

I bought it as an addon with a hosting package, so from a reseller, and they say its the most current version but its not hopefully I'll find a way to upgrade