Any experience with platinumservermanagement.com?

Has anyone ever used there services/known someone to use platinumservermanagement.com, I'm going to be out of town in August, and even though our hosting company has many billing and support staff, I am the only one with the root passwords to the servers. So I am looking for a company and or someone to fully manage them while I'm gone.

I think they are the same as fastservermanagement.com.

Have used them for a couple of servers and they are great I must say!!!

Originally posted by HeadBeaver

You are correct

"PlatinumServerManagement was formerly known as FastServerManagement"

Originally posted by HeadBeaver

correct head, they are, glad you had a good experience with them, I just need to make sure you wernt a lucky one . as much feedback as possible is appreciated.

I myself have never used them before.

Take a look on here and see what you can dig out. Also check google and see if you can find anything on them there.

Best of luck.

I know why they changed their name. Ain't nothing fast about these cats. Going on 6+ hours for open ticket as I try to organize a server migration. 4 hours of that was during the business day.

I'll let y'all know if it is "platinum" service. Maybe that name is more appropriate. I sure hope so.

Originally posted by autodelete
    I know why they changed their name. Ain't nothing fast about these cats.
    Very true. Their previous name was the epitome of blatant, contrasting irony Incidentally, they do eventually get the job done though, and for the price it's quite worth it IMO.

To be fair, I did get a fast initial response (meeting their 8 hour projection for a ticket to be responded to).

"We will update you shortly."

That was 5-1/2 hours ago. lol. I suppose we have different definitions of what is short. And while it is a response, I think it is closer to the "bump" variety than "we need more info" or "we are looking into this".

Anyway, I'm in too deep to try another management service, I'm just hoping these cats can get me moved ASAP.

PlatinumServerManagement has been awesome for us. We have been using their services for about 3 months now, and they have done everything I have requested in a timely mannor. For $29 bucks, you're getting a good deal.

As well, you will have your higher server admin companies, however, I have been with a company charging $75/mo for the same services, and have still found PSM has surpassed that company.

You won't be making a mistake going with PSM!

Regards,

A highly satisfied customer.
    Last edited by VN-Ken; 08-05-2005 at 11:21 PM.
    ColoInSeattle - From 1U to cage space colocation in Seattle
    ServerStadium - Affordable Dedicated Servers
    Come visit our 18k sq ft. facility in Seattle!
    Managed Private Cloud | Colocation | Disaster Recovery | Dedicated Servers