Red face LayeredTech Billing Problem

My creditcard was billed $204 for no reason.
    I do have a server with them and that's $90/Mo.
    I have never purchased anything at that price from them.

I don't want to put such problem here.
    But I have tried to contact them for 3 times,
    except for the first time they replied within the guaranteed
    12~24 hours, the other twice after I submitted the ticket
    I got a auto-reply only. and 12 hours later another email came saying that

Subject: Resolved: Urgent Creditcard Issue!! - resolved -
    According to our records, your request has been resolved. If you have any further questions or concerns, please respond to this message
    What do they mean by resolved?
    They said they have checked their billing system and found no such amount of money was billed on my account.
    But my bank told me that such $204 did have been billed from my card, and the "shop" is layeredtech technologies is there another layeredtech on the earth?

Please Layered Tech staff, no matter how other people see you, I still trust you enough to go with you. If you see this thread, please kindly treat my ticket seriously.

Oh, right, ticket number [LT-ACT #HNP-265XX-612]:

Thanks
    I Love WHT

Well, iirc, they do not have a 12-24 hour reply guarantee, rather it's an estimate. Were you clear in the ticket that you were charged the wrong amount and stated that you were charged $204 rather then $90? Is this a new server you just got? If it is, are you sure there was no setup fee involved? It can be that your server cost $90/month with a $99 setup fee and the remaining $15 was attributed to additional IP's. Just a guess.

If it's billing you should expect a longer reply time I'd say.

I do know how you feel though when tickets get closed, and work may have been carried out, but the person closing the ticket expects you to be psychic and just doesn't put anything else down in writing ... unfortunately it happens a lot in todays world of communcation, or not as the case may be.

Originally posted by CyanoX
    Well, iirc, they do not have a 12-24 hour reply guarantee, rather it's an estimate. Were you clear in the ticket that you were charged the wrong amount and stated that you were charged $204 rather then $90? Is this a new server you just got? If it is, are you sure there was no setup fee involved? It can be that your server cost $90/month with a $99 setup fee and the remaining $15 was attributed to additional IP's. Just a guess.
    Thanks CyanoX

I have only one server with them and that's $90 in all,
    and the billing period is 1st of every month.
    I have checked it in the member area, there is still one server there, the $90/mo plan.
    So I think this is not a $90/$204 miss, this is a totally wrong billing issue.

Originally posted by RazorBlue - Dan

If it's billing you should expect a longer reply time I'd say.

I do know how you feel though when tickets get closed, and work may have been carried out, but the person closing the ticket expects you to be psychic and just doesn't put anything else down in writing ... unfortunately it happens a lot in todays world of communcation, or not as the case may be.
    Thank you for the reply and warm words

I do hope things are going as you said.
    But at least they should tell me "we are now checking our system, please be patient" not only close the ticket.

Anyway, I will just wait and have to wait
    I Love WHT

Hello,

I can not find the ticket number you posted or any tickets opened with the details I can see in your WHT profile. If you can provide me another way to identify who you are I can find the ticket and see what is going on. Also be sure to login to the https://support.layeredtech.com/home/ portal with your details and check under 'Recently Closed Tickets' this will contain your old ticket and any replies you may have not seen via email. Without having more details it appears that someone did work your ticket and the only response you saw was the resolve ticket and not the comments prior to it.

Thanks,

Jeremy

EDIT: OK it appears you have a few extra XXX in the ticket number you posted. I have found your ticket and our staff hit the 'comment' button instead of 'reply' which means you did not get to see it. I have since replied the same text again if you view the ticket you will see the updated details. Now I will go beat the staff member with a wiffle ball bat for the error.

Thanks,

Jeremy
    Last edited by Cirrostratus; 07-20-2005 at 09:41 PM.

Originally posted by LTADMIN
    Hello,

I can not find the ticket number you posted or any tickets opened with the details I can see in your WHT profile. If you can provide me another way to identify who you are I can find the ticket and see what is going on. Also be sure to login to the https://support.layeredtech.com/home/ portal with your details and check under 'Recently Closed Tickets' this will contain your old ticket and any replies you may have not seen via email. Without having more details it appears that someone did work your ticket and the only response you saw was the resolve ticket and not the comments prior to it.

Thanks,

Jeremy
    Thanks for the reply. I have hiden 2 digits of the ticket number
    the completed ticket numbers will be PMed to you.

I have checked https://support.layeredtech.com/home/
    and saw the same thing as in the email.
    Ticked closed without being replied, not even a word.

I hope you can help me. If not you, who can?
    I Love WHT

EDIT: OK it appears you have a few extra XXX in the ticket number you posted. I have found your ticket and our staff hit the 'comment' button instead of 'reply' which means you did not get to see it. I have since replied the same text again if you view the ticket you will see the updated details. Now I will go beat the staff member with a wiffle ball bat for the error.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Thanks,

Jeremy
    Ok, one of your staff contacted me just now.
    Forum admin please close this thread as I don't want to
    cause any bad impression on LT if they are already working on it.
    I Love WHT

Glad everything was resolved

Glad to see a member who can handle a situation like this properly as well
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

LOL @ Jeremy and his bat.

Bailey
    Let's Connect on Twitter! @thatsmsgeek2u || Fighting mediocrity one thread at a time.

Now THAT is a hostile work environment.

Originally posted by serversphere
    Now THAT is a hostile work environment.
    Don't worry, they get hazzard pay for every hour spent running from the bat.
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

Next on Fox: When SysAdmins Attack...

Now I will go beat the staff member with a wiffle ball bat for the error.

Thanks,

Jeremy
    Can we get a video clip of this? I am thinking of an 'Employee Motivation' motif...
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs