My ticket was answered!

Just a note to everyone was following the earlier thread: My ticket was answered by tdothosting a total of 103 hours later!

I can say this is a host we should all watch out for in the Canadian market, they're ready to take over!

//If you're going to start something: do a good job of it or get out of the industry. Why start anything mediocre? You're just saturating the market with absolute crap.
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

What was it? A sales inquiry?
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

CTG,

Just a question about their operation itself, while not exactly urgent I did expect it to be answered within 24 hours.

I'm very picky!
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

Sorry I really shouldn't have replied to the thread. Any posts about the company will just keep him coming back, and there really isn't a need to do that.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

Hmm atleast they actually replied. What exactly did they say, if you would like to share.

Re: My ticket was answered!

Originally posted by David
    I can say this is a host we should all watch out for in the Canadian market, they're ready to take over!
    We will add them on our radar for sure

Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting

Sting13,

There was a bit of language and the mods will eat me for posting it but:

Why do you hate? Oh let me take a guess may be ur a ******* redneck go
    figure, i been tracing ur dirt so stop.
    There were more exchanges but nothing interesting other than some partially English dribble.
    David

Exactly true!
    Serverlogix.com - ★★ Managed VPS / Budget Servers / Colocation ★★
    Facilities : Atlanta, Buffalo and Las Vegas
    Web : http://www.serverlogix.comContact Us

103 hours later - WOW now that is quality support

Maybe they wanted to just make sure everything was 100% accurate before answering. Thoroughly research your question, have a board meeting and discuss all the viable options and answers, take a company vote and then BAM!! Your answer.

Robert
    Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Originally posted by GWDGuy
    Maybe they wanted to just make sure everything was 100% accurate before answering. Thoroughly research your question, have a board meeting and discuss all the viable options and answers, take a company vote and then BAM!! Your answer.

Robert
    I would say a lot depends on when you asked the question, how busy they are, and the question or questions answered. Some companies don't have sales staff on weekends and nights, but might have 24x7 technical support.

I recently received an email asking some questions about my hosting company. The individual said he was referred by a "friend" (but gave no name). I was pretty sure it was really somebody trying to gather information for other purposes - either another hosting company or a hosting "review" site. Giving it a low priority, it took me about 24 hours to answer all the questions. When I received the same email to another hosting company, it seems that I was probably right.

Originally posted by Dacsoft
    I would say a lot depends on when you asked the question, how busy they are, and the question or questions answered. Some companies don't have sales staff on weekends and nights, but might have 24x7 technical support.

I recently received an email asking some questions about my hosting company. The individual said he was referred by a "friend" (but gave no name). I was pretty sure it was really somebody trying to gather information for other purposes - either another hosting company or a hosting "review" site. Giving it a low priority, it took me about 24 hours to answer all the questions. When I received the same email to another hosting company, it seems that I was probably right.
    It can be quite annoying having to take time out of your schedule to answer a sales email that you are pretty sure is from a competitor. Tassienet get a few as well but we try to quickly send out an answer "just in case". Its tempting to write - "Its all on the website"
    Tassienet - your local web and internet people.
    www.tassienet.com.au
    Serving the Australian community since 2001