Game Server Business

I'm considering selling my game server business - Including about 15 servers which are owned and a bunch of customers.

Is there a standard going rate on gaming customers? like $X per customer or..? I haven't really seen many people selling a GSP - especially a successful / profitable one.

Would it be better to sell the whole operation or try to get another GSP to buy me out?

It depends on how much traffic the site gets, how many you gain / lose each month, forms of advertising used, what needs to be continued, how much profit you're making etc.
    Ampinet.co.uk - UK Webhosting - Coming Soon!
    99.99% Uptime Guarentee | Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | 24/7 Support

Gotcha. Just wondering if there's a 'forumla' of some sort for gaming customers.. I mean some companies sell for 3 years worth of net income - I don't expect that to be the case for a hosting / GSP type operation though.

It gets about 40,000 visits per month and I'm doing no advertising - haven't had to for the past few months, and still getting new business. It makes at lease a couple grand a month, depending on the time of year - sometimes $5-$6K.

Hi Forona

Please list how much each client is paying per month, what hosting plan they are on and how long they have been with you. Do they pay monthly or per annum. Please inform me of how much you want for each client aswell.

Regards
    terr

I've talked to a few people and I've decided I'd rather sell the whole business rather than just sell off the clients.. 1. because it's worth more as a whole business and 2. and more importantly, is that I'm not sure I'm comfortable 'selling' clients - and there's less chance they'd all remain customers of the buyer that way.

so if anyone is interested in the site/business, PM me for more info.

Rgds/Jason

Hey,

I may be interested. PM me all the info. Thanks.

7. I am also interested please pm me. i tried to pm you but it would't ley me for some reason.