Digital Camera's, so many what do i choose

I'm looking for a Digital Camera. For everyday use, all lighting conditions.

Price range: 100 - 250
    Pixels 3.2+
    Optical Zoom 3x+

I'm currently looking at Canon's Power-Shot A510 w/ Patriot's 1GB SD card @ 263.82

I'm comparing photos taken on http://www.sxc.hu/ using the cameras search feature.

If can can suggest a camera can i see some pictures you may have taken.

Canon PowerShot A510 is a great digicam, here are some sample pictures
    http://www.steves-digicams.com/2005_...0_samples.html
    What's your budget?

Seriously, what's your budget?

We've had many threads here on the topic; you might want to look over some of them. I tried a few searches, and this one for 'digital camera recommend' seems to bring the best results:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search...der=descending
    Specializing in SEO and PPC management.

ahh cool thank you very much.

It seems the A510 is a good choice.

I would check out http://www.dpreviews.com

They have really good reviews and forums. I'm partial to Canon myself.
    Rich
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site

I have Canon A75, and Power-Shot A510 is it's successor. Very good budget camera.

Consider also Konica Minolta Dimage Z10, Kodak EasyShare DX7440, or Kodak EasyShare DX6490 Zoom.

I have the Nikon Coolpix 4300. Great for outdoor photography, but it has issues focusing in on small objects at close range (think Ebay pictures). Look for the newer generation unit, mine is 3 years old. I'd post a link to some of the pictures I took with it but that's against forum rules. . I might upload some stuff using Image Shack tonight if you want samples.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

I have a Casio Exilim EX-Z4U and it works great, can also record videos into .wmv format i think.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

the canons are a good line - I have had a smaller one for a while now and it has been beat to crap and back and still works great
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000

A friend who is really into photography swears by Nikon for Digital Cameras...

Not too sure how true it is, cause I am still waiting for my crappy samsung camera to go bust before going out there to get a Nikon...
    New site: www.talkutas.com

The pictures that Ross posted, taken with the PowerShot A510, don't look especially great. The colors don't seem that spectacular and graininess is evident when you zoom in to view the whole picture.

They don't look bad, either -- just not extraordinary. And, for the price, the camera is probably excellent.

I just bought a Cannon S500 5.0megapixel. I love it.