Thumbs up OKIHost 2nd month review!

OKIHost 2nd month review

Ok ok it is 3 days short from the 2 months, but Paul from OKIHost keeps amazing me so I feel I need to post my 2nd month review now!

I had a problem with my bank (which I think is sorted out now I hope. Any ways I could not pay him on time in which was 11 days late on the second payment. He said it was ok, and figure out the problem. Well I finally got to pay him after getting after the bank for 11 days. He was nice about it, and understood the problem! Any ways on with the review.

Support -- 10.0/10.0. I only have to use OKIHost support for the bank issue to let them know what was going on. Besides that I have not had to use them once.

Knowledge -- 10.0/10.0. They have a great amount of knowledge and they seem to share that knowledge with its clients. Yes they do not know everything, but what host does? They seem to figure it out, and fast I might add if they do not know it.

Pricing -- 9.0/10.0. They are a bit higher price compared to other hosts, but they are worth it. I have had great support and service which I feel it is because I pay that extra couple of dollars per month.

Uptime -- 10.0/10.0. I have yet to see any downtime in the 2 months I have been with them that I know of. In which I am always online so that is saying something.

Honesty -- 10.0/10.0. OKIHost is a very honest host. They do not lie about how big they are or lie to its clients in any way that I know of. They seem to be very up front about everything about their business.

Over all -- 49.0/50.0. Last time it was a 48.0 out of 50.0. a link to the other review you can find http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hlight=OkiHost .

They are a great host from what I have seen so far, and Paul (the owner of OKIHost) seems to care about its clients as well take care of his business. No host is perfect, but OKIhost seems to be really close to it. I think I will be staying around for a long time if they keep it up .

Well written review Torith! May we know what type of account you have with OKIHost?

Thanks for the review Torith. Well done. If I need to switch hosting in the future, I'll definitely consider them.

www.okihost.com

Originally posted by ldcdc
    Well written review Torith! May we know what type of account you have with OKIHost?
    I got the $29.95 plan which is R2500. I will be planning on getting some dedicated servers from OKIHost as well if things stay good as they have been.

Very nicely organized review Torith, keep us updated with whats going on at OKIHost again in few months.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Good work okihost and good review, the world would be a wonderful place if reviews were written in this depth!
    Clustered Hosting With Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
    http://www.solidinternet.com
    8 Years of hosting excellence!

Nice detailed review.
    Thumbs up OKIhost

Care to mention what Domain name is being hosted with them?

Hosting Reviews are good but they are even better when the Domain name hosted is also provided.
    PotentProducts.com - for all your Hosting needs
    Helping people Host, Create and Maintain their Web Site
    ServerAdmin Services also available

Originally posted by Website Rob
    Care to mention what Domain name is being hosted with them?

Hosting Reviews are good but they are even better when the Domain name hosted is also provided.
    I would post it but is against the rules to post a business link. Though if you want to still know pm and I will PM you the domain name.