Who sells Internap bandwith ?

As the title states. Im looking for company that sells there dedicated servers that have internap as part of the DC backbone. This is purely for gaming and internap is best for ping.

I've tried the host quote with no sucess sad to say.

Look into:

fluidhosting.com
    colo4dallas.com

Regards,

Update, Im looking for Northeast. Like Virgana, NYC, Boston, Etc...

It seems the buzzword for the month is Internap

I second Colo4Dallas.

I hear good things about Fluidhosting but cannot comment directly as I have no experience with them personally.

Originally posted by RcF84
    Update, Im looking for Northeast. Like Virgana, NYC, Boston, Etc...

Fluidhosting is in Boston or you could try thorn communication in NYC

RocketColo.net use InterNap

you might contact internap and see who they have in the area you are looking for

or maybe try googling something like internap+NYC or other locations.
    Ceridius Networks Sales
    Email/MSN sales@ceridius.com
    Ceridius Networks - Reseller of Hivelocity Hosting
    Network Speed Test

You're sure InterNAP is always best for ping? :-)
    Karl Zimmerman - Founder & CEO of Steadfast
    VMware Virtual Data Center Platform

karl @ steadfast.net - Sales/Support: 312-602-2689
    Cloud Hosting, Managed Dedicated Servers, Chicago Colocation, and New Jersey Colocation

Colo4dallas rocks! They can provide BGP between Internap and Layer3, or pure Internap.

It's worth checking out.

... you mean Level3...

Originally posted by Apolo
    ... you mean Level3...

Yeah, thanks, Im kinda new at this stuff.

Have a talk to Eric at 151networks, AFAIK he's just moved all his stuff onto pure Internap.
    █ Dan Kitchen | Technical Director | Razorblue
    █ ddi: (+44) (0)1748 900 680 | e: dkitchen@razorblue.com
    █ UK Intensive Managed Hosting, Clusters and Colocation.
    █ HP Servers, Cisco/Juniper Powered BGP Network (AS15692).

Originally posted by X-Gaming
    Fluidhosting is in Boston or you could try thorn communication in NYC
    Just to clarify, we're primarly selling colo in NJ now. And, we do have Internap at our new location.

I'm not sure what their pings are up the coast, but GlobalHosting (rviradia here on WHT) offer servers at Internap's facility in Atlanta... great people to work with, too.
    redpin.com - offering amazingly competent email, dns, and web hosting since 2002... because someone has to!
    Because Simple Things Should Be Simple - YouCANHasDNS

I got some interesting offers so far. Hopefully i can find a new host before my contract is up with my last host.

Originally posted by BudgetServe
    Colo4dallas rocks! They can provide BGP between Internap and Layer3, or pure Internap.

It's worth checking out.
    Any reliable company provide (managed) dedicated servers by using Colo4dallas premium bandwidth?

Since Colo4dallas only provide very limited dedicated server.

Originally posted by NelsonT
    Any reliable company provide (managed) dedicated servers by using Colo4dallas premium bandwidth?

Since Colo4dallas only provide very limited dedicated server.
    http://sigmaservers.com would be an excellent choice.
    Ray Womack @ atOmicVPS LTD
    Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting Solutions Powered by OnApp
    Fully Managed [Shared][Reseller][Cloud VPS] [Dedicated]
    Featuring the atOmicSTACK ● Speed ● Performance ● Reliability

This is somewhat related, but what are people seeing as far as pricing for InterNAP bandwidth? What are people willing to spend for InterNAP bandwidth?

Cloud Hosting, Managed Dedicated Servers, Chicago Colocation, and New Jersey Colocation

You want to know Internap pricing Karl? Something must have changed. Try contacting Art Ackerman, your old friend. He can give you good pricing.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud Shared and Reseller, Cloud VPS, and Cloud Hybrid Server

Originally posted by KarlZimmer
    This is somewhat related, but what are people seeing as far as pricing for InterNAP bandwidth? What are people willing to spend for InterNAP bandwidth?
    Hello Karl, good to hear you again.

From what I heard from our customers who are using our Internap bandwidth, they simply want to have internap, period. No BGP, just Internap in and out. Most comments I heard about internap comes from our GSP customers, not from regular hosting. So, I guess for gaming, some people prefers Internap. Some people are willing to spend a little bit more money to gain the name, service and the low latency that Internap provides. Their bandwidth is also very stable. Very good for gaming.
    Reyner Natahamidjaja
    :: Global IP Networks - Tier 3 Data Center and Managed IT Solutions
    :: SSAE 16 SOC-2, PCI and HIPAA Compliant
    :: https://gipnetworks.com

Originally posted by FHDave
    You want to know Internap pricing Karl? Something must have changed. Try contacting Art Ackerman, your old friend. He can give you good pricing.
    I'm not looking for pricing from InterNAP, I am trying to see what other providers are charging for InterNAP bandwidth and what the customers are willing to pay for InterNAP, the price point they are looking for.

yeah.. I would have to agree that most GSP's are the ones that want Internap. Internap in the GSP community is just over-rated ( in my opinion so don't flame me plz and thank you ). It is more of the "brand name" that GSP's buy to market and in the progress increasing their own cost which their clients must then have to pay. Technically 5-10ms there is no difference in gameplay at least for me it doesn't make any difference but there are really some hardcore gamers out there that are biased and base everything on ping. Lower ping = better is their motivation. There is really no such thing as good gaming unless if you play on LAN since the Internet wasn't designed for gaming in the first place. I also don't really know why everyone prefers Internap, I've really seen so many exceptions that some receive higher ping to Internap servers than a regular quality BGP mix.
    GameWarrior.net - Bringing Gaming To The Next Level
    GamingMonkeys.com - Come Play Fun Flash Games !

Quote Originally Posted by renegadeavenger
    yeah.. I would have to agree that most GSP's are the ones that want Internap. Internap in the GSP community is just over-rated ( in my opinion so don't flame me plz and thank you ). It is more of the "brand name" that GSP's buy to market and in the progress increasing their own cost which their clients must then have to pay. Technically 5-10ms there is no difference in gameplay at least for me it doesn't make any difference but there are really some hardcore gamers out there that are biased and base everything on ping. Lower ping = better is their motivation. There is really no such thing as good gaming unless if you play on LAN since the Internet wasn't designed for gaming in the first place. I also don't really know why everyone prefers Internap, I've really seen so many exceptions that some receive higher ping to Internap servers than a regular quality BGP mix.

I tend to agree with you. We spent a boat load on internap once upon a time and to be honest nobody noticed the difference.. It was a great selling point but I'd rather not pay extra just to advertise it..

Internap vs BGP is such a controversial issue... I think this talk has never ended ever since Internap was first released. Checking back on the old posts things get pretty hot in there sometimes. I think it should all be solved with the following conclusion:

1.) Really based on your personal preference, does paying the extra dollars maximize your profit relating to what you host.

Mainly because Games are targeted towards young teens ( there are adults but ratio wise more young teens play video games ) I personally wouldn't spend the extra dollars to increase game server prices as most young teens won't be able to afford it anyways.
    Last edited by renegadeavenger; 03-02-2006 at 09:37 AM.
    GameWarrior.net - Bringing Gaming To The Next Level
    GamingMonkeys.com - Come Play Fun Flash Games !

www.colospace.com has a few locations in the New England area, and have Internap BW.
    Jason