[OFFER] SQL Database Recovery Problem. Expert Needed! $20 Via PayPal

Hello,

I need help recovering my sql database. I am moving a free forum site to a new host with Cpanel and SSH access. Everytime I try to restore the database with mysql via SSH, I always got this error:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax...

I have both sql and gz backup files uploaded to the user's path, however, my old server was formatted a days ago because of the end of the month cycle with my old host, so those files are all we get. Whoever can fix this, I will pay $20 USD via PayPal. Please do not contact me, unless you know exactly what you're doing.

I need this up asap as my client has been emailing me about his site getting error messages.

PM
    Email: [email protected]

Thanks

you don't need pay for this problem. most likely it is easy solve by yourself. check following:

1) Mysql version on old and new servers
    2) If database is not very big, edit it in ssh editor and you most likely will need separate sql file to parts: one for creating tables and second to insert data.
    This is very easy way to solve your problem and it is not very hard and not require any great experince.
    Rustelekom LLC Dedicated server since 2002, RIPE NCC member, LIR, AS51168

Update:
    So far, (almost 12 hours later) three people have already attempted but were unsucessful in solving the problem. My offer still stands but to avoid wasting both your and my time, please contact me only if you are an EXPERT. Thank You.

I can do this for you.

Please contact me via email or on MSN: karl [@] karl89.co.uk

Thanks,
    Karl

I can help you too, email me at najeeb.ullah<(at)>gmail.com