Register domains with stormpay/paypal..

I have been searching for long to find a service that accepts stormpay and paypal to register domains. Registerfly is the one !

http://registerfly.com

I later found that you can buy any kind of stuff, hosting, ssl certs with these payment options. I would recomment this service to anyone!

PS: I'm not affiliate with registerfly in anyway! I just wanted to share this piece of info

More registrars are jumping on the PayPal wagon since eBay bought them.

NameCheap.com also accepts PayPal...

I wonder what will happen when Google brings out their web payment service. Then Google will know what we search for, the content of the gmails we get AND what we buy. Sounds like an X-File episode.
    You may delay, but time will not. --- Benjamin Franklin

Yes, but Registerfly is the only service i know that accepts Stormpay

I cant wait for the Google wallet service!

Did anyone see googlebucks.com Just do a whois and you'll see

Google is taking over everything
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Yeah, there are rumors that is building a universal system with a huge os and massive storage where every people on earth can have an account.

Just like we use our PC, but everything is processed by googlr, stored at google

kailash,

Huge OS? What that means?

What I meant was there are hypes that Google is building an OS that will support millions and millions of users, multi tasking like a million processes at one instant and so on..

More reading here:
    http://www.nullstream.com/archives/000128.html

I doubt they are building a new Operating System. It is not like that - Build an OS and it will support millions and millions of users with million processes

hm, Yes, so do I. As I said, its only rumor. A lot of hyping has been going on and this new can be seen all over the internet.

kailash,

Seems the only way is to sit back and wait

Positive!

I forgot the name, but there's a famous journalist who constantly writes reports about Google's hype stuff! that has made him very very famous!

aah. I dont remember his site..
    "A brain is a terrible thing to waste"
    Road to Geekdome
    kailashnadh.name

Sorry, I guess I got us way off thread with this Google thing... but, what the heck, it's not like we have work to do or anything.

This article published today kind of sums it up for me:
    Originally from: http://heraldnet.com/stories/05/07/2..._google001.cfm
    A new Big Brother?
    Privacy concerns are being raised regarding Google

Associated Press

NEW YORK - Google is at once a powerful search engine and a growing e-mail provider. It runs a blogging service, makes software to speed Web traffic and has ambitions to become a digital library. And it is developing a payment service.

Although many Internet users eagerly await each new technology offering from Google Inc., its rapid expansion is prompting concerns that the company may be getting to know too much: what you read, where you surf and travel, to whom you write.

"This is a lot of personal information in a single basket," said Chris Hoofnagle, senior counsel with the Electronic Privacy Information Center. "Google is becoming one of the largest privacy risks on the Internet."

Criminals could steal data for blackmail or identity theft through hacking or with the assistance of rogue employees. Recent high-profile privacy breaches elsewhere underscore the vulnerability of even systems where strict security measures are taken.

"Google is perhaps the most noteworthy right now by the simple fact that they are the 800-pound gorilla," said Lauren Weinstein, a veteran computer scientist and privacy advocate. "What they do tends to set a pattern and precedent."

Google says it takes privacy seriously.

"In general, as a company, we look at privacy from design all the way through launch," said Nicole Wong, a Google attorney.

She also said Google regularly seeks feedback from civil liberties groups such as the Center for Democracy and Technology and the Electronic Frontier Foundation, both of which credit Google for listening even if it doesn't always agree.

Google chief executive Eric Schmidt says a trade-off exists between privacy and functionality, and the company believes in making fully optional - and seeking permission beforehand - any services that require personally identifiable information.

But what is meant by personally identifiable information is subject to debate.

Here are just a few of the ways Google can collect data on users:

* One of Gmail's selling points is its ability to retain e-mail messages "forever."

* Google's program for scanning library books sometimes requires user names to protect copyrights.

* The company is testing software for making Web pages load more quickly, but the application routes all Web requests through Google servers.

* Google provides driving directions, photo sharing and instant messaging, and it is developing a payment service that critics say could add billing information to user profiles.

Because storage is cheap, data from these services can be retained indefinitely, and Google won't specify how long it keeps such information.

Without elaborating, Google says it "may share" data across such services as e-mail and Internet searches. It also provides information to outside parties serving as Google's agents, though they must first agree to uphold Google's privacy policies.

Much of the concern, though, stems from a fear of the unknown.

Anne Rubin, 20, a New York University junior who uses Google's search, Gmail and blogger services, says quality overrides any privacy concerns, and she doesn't mind that profiles are built on her in order to make the ads she receives more relevant. "I see it as a trade-off. They give services for free. I have a vague assumption that things I do aren't entirely private. It doesn't faze me."

Associated Press

Anne Rubin, who works for a New York advertising agency, likes the abundant space she gets using Google's e-mail system.
    Emphasis added by me.

Originally posted by 4solutions
    More registrars are jumping on the PayPal wagon since eBay bought them.

NameCheap.com also accepts PayPal...

I wonder what will happen when Google brings out their web payment service. Then Google will know what we search for, the content of the gmails we get AND what we buy. Sounds like an X-File episode.
    Yes Google will make a revolution + Iam sure 100.0000% that google money will support united arab emirates & other arab countries.
    AESERVER UAE Hosting & Domains [www.aeserver.com]
    United Arab Emirates' Premier Webhosting & Domain Name Registrar.
    ae Domain Administration (aeDA.ae) accredited registrar | Register your .ae today!

Originally posted by aeserver
    Yes Google will make a revolution + Iam sure 100.0000% that google money will support united arab emirates & other arab countries.
    This forum sure would be boring without people questioning everyone elses's thinking... I like it!

From a couple of private responses, many people think I need to go on medication to treat my paranoia. But the point of my previous post was an expression of my true concern that Google is positioning themselves where they will be the keepers of a LOT of very private information about all of us. To me, THAT IS SCARY!

Let me give you an example... and I don't know if this is applicable to where you live. But, let's say that 20 years from now, everyone, worldwide, has to buy their own health insurance. Currently, in the U.S., as a self-employed individual, I have to buy my own health insurance and It is NOT cheap AND you have to qualify. I had to lose a lot of weight recently to maintain my health insurance.

But, in the extreme - in our senario, let's say that Google gets bought out by "World Insurance Company" which (again 20 years from now is the LARGEST insurance company in the world).

You apply for health insurance and they do a background search and they find that, not only did you do a search many years ago for "discount cigarettes" on Google, but aghast, you did a search on Google for "AIDS treatments." Therefore, "World Insurance Company" says you are too high a risk and does NOT want to insure you. They "assume" from the evidence, that you are a smoker and, possibly, have AIDS or, at the least, live a lifestyle where you are at risk for it.

But, maybe the search for "discount cigarettes" was for your Uncle Fred who likes to smoke but can't figure out computers, and the "AIDS treatment" search was from your babysitter who used your home computer while you were out at the movies. But, hey, it was YOUR IP ADDRESS! So you get the dirt put in "YOUR GOOGLE FILE."

This happens everyday already on a smaller scale. Insurance companies in the U.S. investigate people before they insure them. My friend used to do this. They would call the neighbors and simply state that they are XYZ insurance company and as a neighbor of Mr. Smith have you noticed anything odd about his lifestyle. You can't believe how some people will tell some nameless, faceless person dirty little secrets about their neighbor on the telephone. Nevermind that the information might be made-up or false or simply payback for that time two years ago when the neighbor called the police over their loud party. The insurance companies take it all in as the gospel truth.

Doesn't anyone, but me, realize what an attractive database Google is putting together? It is potentially a profile on everything about us. Whether we search for recipes with too much cholesteral, or buy too much wine from the online vineyards. I AM concerned that Google will become the "big brother" that George Orwell warned us about. I don't think Google even realizes what the implications are. Just like the nuclear age was eventually used to make us live in fear... so the information age will soon make us afraid of having our real lives discovered. Even if the reality is we are just helping out Uncle John with cheaper cigarettes or the babysitter solve her health problems.

I can't take it, though. I have to confess right here, in this public forum, and it's easy to verify... I drink WAY too much Starbuck's coffee.

I completely agree on the George Orwell comment.

Maybe, even google might be wanting to take over the world, Animal Farm style

Talking

If the post of 4solutions is true... Then Google is far more away than FBI in knowledge about people, they have a satelite, they see what you do, when you do...

Perhaps one day google will have its own police hq & will be able to find the criminal in less than 60sec
    AESERVER UAE Hosting & Domains [www.aeserver.com]
    United Arab Emirates' Premier Webhosting & Domain Name Registrar.
    ae Domain Administration (aeDA.ae) accredited registrar | Register your .ae today!

Originally posted by 4solutions
    This forum sure would be boring without people questioning everyone elses's thinking... I like it!

From a couple of private responses, many people think I need to go on medication to treat my paranoia. But the point of my previous post was an expression of my true concern that Google is positioning themselves where they will be the keepers of a LOT of very private information about all of us. To me, THAT IS SCARY!

Let me give you an example... and I don't know if this is applicable to where you live. But, let's say that 20 years from now, everyone, worldwide, has to buy their own health insurance. Currently, in the U.S., as a self-employed individual, I have to buy my own health insurance and It is NOT cheap AND you have to qualify. I had to lose a lot of weight recently to maintain my health insurance.

But, in the extreme - in our senario, let's say that Google gets bought out by "World Insurance Company" which (again 20 years from now is the LARGEST insurance company in the world).

You apply for health insurance and they do a background search and they find that, not only did you do a search many years ago for "discount cigarettes" on Google, but aghast, you did a search on Google for "AIDS treatments." Therefore, "World Insurance Company" says you are too high a risk and does NOT want to insure you. They "assume" from the evidence, that you are a smoker and, possibly, have AIDS or, at the least, live a lifestyle where you are at risk for it.

But, maybe the search for "discount cigarettes" was for your Uncle Fred who likes to smoke but can't figure out computers, and the "AIDS treatment" search was from your babysitter who used your home computer while you were out at the movies. But, hey, it was YOUR IP ADDRESS! So you get the dirt put in "YOUR GOOGLE FILE."

This happens everyday already on a smaller scale. Insurance companies in the U.S. investigate people before they insure them. My friend used to do this. They would call the neighbors and simply state that they are XYZ insurance company and as a neighbor of Mr. Smith have you noticed anything odd about his lifestyle. You can't believe how some people will tell some nameless, faceless person dirty little secrets about their neighbor on the telephone. Nevermind that the information might be made-up or false or simply payback for that time two years ago when the neighbor called the police over their loud party. The insurance companies take it all in as the gospel truth.

Doesn't anyone, but me, realize what an attractive database Google is putting together? It is potentially a profile on everything about us. Whether we search for recipes with too much cholesteral, or buy too much wine from the online vineyards. I AM concerned that Google will become the "big brother" that George Orwell warned us about. I don't think Google even realizes what the implications are. Just like the nuclear age was eventually used to make us live in fear... so the information age will soon make us afraid of having our real lives discovered. Even if the reality is we are just helping out Uncle John with cheaper cigarettes or the babysitter solve her health problems.

I can't take it, though. I have to confess right here, in this public forum, and it's easy to verify... I drink WAY too much Starbuck's coffee.
    Your leaving out the fact that they know what you view too... google ads
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs