Tracking "nobody" e-mails

I have tried to use phpsuexec on a server running rhe and cpanel. All seemed to be fine but it did break one client site and my Modernbill system. Is there any alternative to tracking e-mails sent from php scripts or such?
    Thanks, Kevin

If you are using cpanel/whm, login to whm, click on tweak settings and enable the following option:

Track the origin of messages sent though the mail server by adding the X-Source headers (exim 4.34+ required)

Also make sure u r using the latest exim, if not update it using the script in /scripts/exim4 or eximup

Regards

you may use also http://choon.net php mail header patch. it is may be a more precise.
    Rustelekom LLC Dedicated server since 2002, RIPE NCC member, LIR, AS51168

Hello,

I suggest just fixing whatever site it broke. You can see what the problem is by looking at /usr/local/apache/logs/suexec_log

You can also attempt to auto fix them by running /scripts/fixsuexeccgiscripts
    Server Management - AdminGeekZ.com
    Infrastructure Management, Web Application Performance, mySQL DBA. System Automation.
    WordPress/Magento Performance, Apache to Nginx Conversion, Varnish Implimentation, DDoS Protection, Custom Nginx Modules
    Check our wordpress varnish plugin. Contact us for quote: [email protected]