Positive Experience

Hi,

It was a pitty that templatemonster discontinued the use of Paypal. Then I found a site called: http://www.perfectory.com
    They are like an intermediary for purchasing templates from templatemonster but paying with paypal. They are really fast, in a couple of hours I had the download available.

Thanks Sophia,
    http://www.ciclonpr.com
    Web Design - Web Hosting - SEO Services

Thanx for the info, I will think about it in case I want to buy a template sometime, and have lost my cc.
    Web Hosting Reviews based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

Thank you for the info

They are like an intermediary for purchasing templates from templatemonster but paying with paypal.
    Interesting idea for a service I must say.

yes actually I though about this idea lon ago but at that time I was out of budget. But I think this is a special relationship I think because knowing template monster they would protect from letting everyone to do that because I think that eventually somebody could hinder the nature of the service and start selling the template twice and the second time the intermediary could get all the profit for himself.
    http://www.ciclonpr.com
    Web Design - Web Hosting - SEO Services

Thanks for the link, didnt know that existed
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Yeah, they must be just starting out. Pretty nice site though.

Re: Positive Experience

Originally posted by jcrespi
    It was a pitty that templatemonster discontinued the use of Paypal. Then I found a site called: perfectory
    They are like an intermediary for purchasing templates from templatemonster but paying with paypal. They are really fast, in a couple of hours I had the download available.

Thanks Sophia
    Thank you for your positive feedback!

Here is a little additional background information:

1. Yes, we do have a special relationship with TemplateMonster that allows us to provide their templates via PayPal.

2. Perfectory has been online since October 2000. We have a well established reputation with PayPal, TemplateMonster, and many thousands of customers world-wide.

<< Promotional info edited >>

Thanks again for your kind words.
    Last edited by the_pm; 07-22-2005 at 09:55 AM.