Which is best for me

for a few weeks now i have been selling dedicated servers/gameservers, and reseller/shared hosting

now the time has come to get alittle more proffesionall and were looking for something like clientexec that will enabe us to manage all the billing/support/ and help make life laittle easyer

so far all we have found is modernbill and clientexec that fit our needs, but is there anything else

were not looking to spend to much money on this, hence why we were looking at clientexec

United Kingdom
    clientexec- Is good but lacks the features of modernbill.
    You pay for what you get, MB is just alot better. If your not looking to spend much your probaly best to just use clientexec.
    All the best with your venture.

from what ive read so far modernbill isnt all that greats thats the only reason its been ruled out for the moment, as for pricing were just looking for something to help us move alittle faster once we are fully up im sure we will up all our software

Minneapolis, MN
    There's not much you can't do with a ModernBill/eSupport combo. If clientexec fits your needs however, I see no reason not to use it.
    Doyle Lewis
    BuyHTTP Internet Services - In business since 2003
    Business Hosting | nginx, CloudLinux, Varnish cache, and CDP with every business account
    Shared, Reseller, Semi Dedicated, VPS, Cloud, Dedicated - We can grow with you

can anyone get on the client exec website??

Try Lpanel, it has many useful features!

You may want to consider vHCM from

Its a new product we launched this week. It may be just what your looking for as we created it to be an alternative to clientexec/MB.

Get more details about the product and grand opening promo @

Or at our website where you can get more info and view a demo.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Jeff Roldan

Email: [email protected]
    Cell: 469-471-6300
    An affordable marketing agency,