++ ** Take over P4 2.8 Ghz Server @ ServerMatrix For $99/Month ** ++
I have a Pentium 4 2.8Ghz Server that is being charged at a 2.4Ghz rate.
- Pentium 4 2.8Ghz Processor with HT Technology
- 1GB Ram
- 80GB Hard Drive
- 10 MBPS
- 1200GB Transfer (Monthly)
- Security Hardened by Acunett (www.acunett.com/management)
- RedHat Enterprise - Price: $99/month
- CPanel with Fantastico ($20/month)
- FloodGuard ($10/month)
Regular Price as Quoted on ServerMatrix.com
- 2.8GHz Pentium 4
- 80GB Drive
- 1024MB RAM
- 1200GB Bandwidth
- Private VLAN
- Red Hat, FreeBSD, Windows
- Orbit™ Customer Portal
- $139 Monthly / $99 Setup
- $149 Monthly / $49 Setup
- $159 Monthly / $0 Setup
So Why should I take your server over?
The $99/month pricing is not available from ServerMatrix even if you pay a setup fee. Essentially, you could be saving up to $60/month by taking this server over.
What are you asking for this server?
Any reasonable offer will be accepted. Proof of server lease will be provided.
What will I be getting?
- The above server for $99/month (instead of the high prices on ServerMatrix.com)
- The remainder of July's server fees.
This offer is opened till July 25th.
There is a $75 fee (charged by ThePlanet) to have the server moved into your Orbit account.