Thumbs up IncognitoNetworks - 4 Months Review

I have now cancelled my reseller account with IncognitoNetworks due to the fact that I will be leaving the hosting business soon, to concentrate on other things. I was with them for 4 months, and here is my short review of my positive experience with their company.

I was browsing around these forums, and noticed that IncognitoNetworks were offering 4GB Space and 30GB bandwidth for only $9.99/month, and with personal nameservers aswell. This suited my budget as I don't have many accounts, and half of them are my own anyway. As soon as I signed up with them, my account was set up pretty much straight away and I was given my login details via email. They helped transfer all the my accounts over to their server from my previous bad host (who was down for over 2 weeks, for some unknown reason). After I had updated my DNS, everything was fine. Uptime was great, pages loaded quickly, and support was great (not that I really used it.) and ticket responses were always answered within 24 hours.

I didn't actually monitor the uptime with anything, but I visited my sites about 6 times over different periods of the day and they were always up.

The only problem I had with them is that they do not (or did not, when I asked) allow overselling, which for me is a must.

If your looking for a budget host, with a great amount of space and bandwidth, but you don't require immediate support, I highly recommend you to IncognitoNetworks as I have been very happy with them and their service.

New York City
    Thanks for writing the review, good luck with your new projects.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

United Kingdom
    Its good to hear postive experiences with hosts.
    All the best.

EU - east side
    but you don't require immediate support
    What was the average time for support replies?

I don't have any records of support replies anymore, but I do know they were less than 24 hours. My first ticket, a pre-sale question, was answered within 12 hours.