CollateralFX hosting - Any experience?

Just found this hosting provider (http://cfx-host.biz) and their plans are cheap, ideal for my students budget.

I'm planning to get one of ther cheapest plans either the Special (1.50 bucks/month) or the Small (2.99 bucks/monthly). I checked out their stats on SiteUptime and the outages are the only disadvantage I found: 2.897% this month.

Anyone has any experience with these guys? I'm looking for a cheap hosting and it will be CFX or ASO.

A good place to start would be to do some searching on WHT first and see what you come up with, also try contacting them with some questions and see their response time.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

I did a search and found nothing about this hosting company on WHT. Also I just wanna know some experiences from current customers.

If a search comes up with nothing here on WHT, the chances are you probably wont get any replies with first hand experiences here on WHT.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Hi there Diego10,

We have had some hardship downtime last month but it's all better now. If you are still in anyway interested in getting a host from us go right ahead. Additionally if you are looking for what customers are saying go to this link: http://www.thehostreport.com/host/643.html

We thank you for showing interest. We've been open for only 8 months so fair so it's kinda of hard to find a bunch of information on us .