HURRY Server takeover: $119/mo - P4 2.8HT, 1GB, cpanel, 160GB/80GB drives

This server will be returned to Tailor Made Servers on Wednesday 7/20 unless sold ASAP.
    My cost is $119/mo and $150 setup. I'd like to recover the setup costs if possible. Server has been 100% perfect for me. Your only other cost is $75 for an OS reload. No contract.

I got a great deal on this server. It is going to be hard to find a deal this great especially with cpanel and a backup drive. The server is located at The Planet. Solid Planet network without having to deal with sometimes slow Planet support.

Make an offer ASAP. Just $119/mo for HT,1GB RAM, Cpanel and a second hard drive for backup. Everything you need for web hosting.

Here is the original Tailor Made Servers info from the original offer on WHT:

*** All Servers Include ***

MRTG Graphs
    Remote Reboot Ports
    24/7 Uptime Monitoring
    Choice of 1500 Gigs of Standard or Premium Bandwidth

*** OS Options ***
    RedHat 9.0
    Fedora (any core)
    CentOS 3.3, 3.4 or 4.0
    Debian (stable versions)
    FreeBSD (stable versions)
    Windows 2000 or 2003 ($15/mo. additional cost)

*** Semi-Management ***
    Our services include kernel upgrades, cpanel updates and RPM installs. If you need any of those, you would open a ticket in our helpdesk and we would promptly take care of that for you.

*** Test IPs *** ( (Yipes) (The Planet)

Network SLA: 99.9%

I know this is last minute, but I need an offer right away.
    I've only had the server for 4 months, I'd hate to have this server go to waste.

Any offer considered (for setup costs, I can't change the monthly cost.)

It has been up for the last 3 months:

21:22:34 up 89 days, 21:05, 1 user, load average: 0.07, 0.03, 0.01