Atlanta, Jawja

Gaming website layout for sale, act NOW!

Okay, I've had this template for a while, and I do own all rights to it.

I was going to launch a gaming division of my company, unfortunately, that didn't pan out. I paid $125 to get this layout done, there's TWO PSD's for it, one for the layout (it's already sliced, as well) and one for a 468x60 banner.

Starting bid is $50.00, increments of $1.00, please. First person to bid $75.00 takes it straight up. My pain is your gain.

You will get complete rights to this layout, I will never sell it or use it again.

This layout utilizes a javascript drop down menu across the top and has three columns. Perfect for any gaming company looking for an updated design.

Please note that I am NOT a graphics person, so if you need the PSD edited or sliced, you will need to contact a graphics person (I have two I can personally recommend).

Payment via PayPal, to be paid first before I send the ZIP to you. I will be shipping a CD burned with the ZIP and a text copy of your receipt, via certified mail to prevent chargebacks.

I need the fundage for a family reunion this week in Virginia Beach, and this will help pay for my hotel expenses, so I'm looking to wrap this up ASAP.
    Douglas Hazard - Certifiable Sports Junkie and Sports Community Enthusiast

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)

La Habra, CA
    Nice site. The company I work for bought a site too for $120 and we didnt use it : /