Mid-range server recommendations, please

A friend and I are going to get together on a server, in a month or two, but I figured I should start looking into possible companies, right now. I already have a list of companies I'm looking into, but I was hoping that you all could give me a few more names, so that I have a healthy pool to select from.

Budget: $80 to $140
    Storage: 60G (minimum)
    Transfer: Anything over or at 300G (minimum)

Redhat prefered, control panel optional. I am still debating a control panel. While I have no real need for it, my friend is not familiar with the innards of a server in any way. He'll probably need a control panel. Plesk, Cpanel, and Ensim are all just fine, I've had a little experience with all of 'em. I prefer UNmanaged.

I've been looking into LayeredTech.Com, ValueWeb.Com, Bocacom.Net. I've also been looking at ServerPronto and GlobalDC -- but that's mostly to satiate morbid curiosity.

I would prefer to stay away from ev1servers, not because of anything negative. It's simply that I already have a server there, and I'd like to have this new one with a different company.

I've been looking at these companies for a while, and watching for reviews on WHT, and all the rest of that. I'm hoping you could provide me with a few more names and/or experiences with the companies I've listed.

You might be able to save your self a few bucks if you go with CentOS vs RedHat.
    Ceridius Networks Sales
    Email/MSN [email protected]
    Ceridius Networks - Reseller of Hivelocity Hosting
    Network Speed Test

That may be true, but I'm really only familiar with Redhat, so moving to CentOS isn't very desirable.

CentOS is a clone of Redhat Enterprise. I don't think you'll see much change.

I highly recommend that you check out servstra.com (formally resellerworkz) excellent service and support, they get thier servers from LT but they add the managed part, which is great I have to say.

I'v looked at your requirements and i am sure you'll find something there.

Good luck