Anyone know of a good spam script?

Someone sent me an email before & I had to reply back with a blank message to let them know that I'm a human being & not a spam robot. I only had to make a reply like that once.

Does anyone here know a spam script that can do something like this?

I seem to remember this being a service offered where you have a web interface. You can then block and permit who you like. I cannot remember where I have seen and used it though.
    -- Matthew

Thanks for that info. I'll check boxtrapper out.
    TYCP Media Inc. - an entertainment media company
    TYCP Magazine - an online entertainment magazine

Ok - I just checked my CP & I don't have that.
    TYCP Media Inc. - an entertainment media company
    TYCP Magazine - an online entertainment magazine

Not all hosting provider enables boxtrapper for their clients, though it is available with the newer Cpanel release.

Originally posted by rois
    Not all hosting provider enables boxtrapper for their clients, though it is available with the newer Cpanel release.
    Actually, the cPanel release plays almost no part in it. BoxTrapper is part of cPanel PRO, so your provider could be running EDGE and still not be able to offer it if they don't install PRO.

Just thought I would clarify a bit
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs