Credit when credit is due!

Acdirect takes our hats off to for the fantastic job they have done with support on our account. Recently I posted this thread to see what others thought about how a ticket was handled. I learned I was not being fair.

Today we had a pretty big issue that put our shopping cart offline. To make a long story short, LiquidWeb was great! I thank everyone who posted previously in the other thread. Because of your answers I figured I was wrong and we stayed on with Liquidweb. It was a good decision. Besides that, we are never down!

I feel it's only right to give credit where it's due since I was fast to jump in and point out when I thought they were wrong.

Tampa FL
    very nice. good work liquidweb
    Ceridius Networks Sales
    Email/MSN [email protected]
    Ceridius Networks - Reseller of Hivelocity Hosting
    Network Speed Test

Toronto, Canada
    Kudos LW and acdirect. I agree that people tend to post the bad but its nice to see you posting the other side of things.
    Can't we all just get along

Manchester, UK
    It's always nice to see people posting the good side of things. Well done to both of you

Looking at your previous thread you seemed to be under the impression generating a html page from a php page wasn't programming, when in fact if you are trying to create a new html file from dynamic output such as php it would be. Mod_rewrite would only make the page appear as a .html or .htm page in the browser's URL which is a fairly easy job with .htaccess depending on the URL's you need.

A few years back with a lot of smaller web hosting companies that also did design you might have had a different response. Today with larger hosting companies it's not likely, but I do think we're better off overall concentrating on our core business.

In any case, glad you got it sorted, and Liquidweb is a great shared host I often refer folks to, you'll be glad you stuck it out.