We know how time consuming it can be to do link exchanges 1 by 1 but we know how beneficial incoming links are! (As we have achieved top positions for major key words in the web hosting realm - PM me for examples)

To better utilize our time, we created a website that automated link exchanges. Unlike soooooooo many other link exchange directories out there, you sign up and then we add your site to ALL of our members sites INSTANTLY. It's fast and really easy. Additionally, as we continue to get more and more members, you get a continual stream of powerful incoming links.

Stop paying 20 - 100 dollars for a single link! We give you complete access - with your link added to all of our member sites for only $9.95 a month.

Not convinced yet? How does 1 FREE TRIAL month sound? There is no obiligation to stay after the free trial month is up. (We really mean no obligation!) If you dont think it's beneficial to you, just cancel the subscription (via paypal - so you know it's easy cancel ).

The link to recieve this special WHT promotion (allowing this promo for just 7 days only) is here:

For more information about link blaster feel free to visit our homepage:

or email me personally: jony (at) link-blaster.com

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.