Time for my next batch of hardware. You might have missed out on the last batch of servelinux servers I had up for sale, well I have 4 more and I wonít be getting any more. Also for sale is a nice IBM 335 dual xeon box, an IBM 325 dual Opteron box, and a few Dual AMD MP boxes.
(5) ServeLinux 1u Dual PIII servers, 3 are dual 1ghz, 1 is dual 933 and one is dual 866
The 1ghz systems all have a single 512mb chip, and the other two systems have 2 x 256 mb memory, that leaves 3 slots open on the 1ghz and 2 slots on the 866/933 systems. The 3 1ghz systems have dual 80gb 7.2k hdds. The other two have empty caddys add $40 per drive and I can add 80gb 7.2k drives. All of these servers have brand new solid copper cpu HSUís. These servers have scratched up cases / are not purdy, but the insides are fine, I run prime 95 and Sandra pro on burn in for atleast 48 hours before shipping any box. So far I have happy customers of these boxes. Here is the link to the old ones I sold a few weeks ago, at the end two people that bought 3 servers posted their transaction info. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=420061
I would like to get $325 each for the 1ghz, 260 for the 933 and $240 for the 866. but I like to wheel and deal, so I will extend the offer of $1600 for all of them, but I will toss in 80gb drives into the 933 and 866, and upgrade the 3 1ghz boxes to 2 x 512mb ram, so 1gb ram w/ 2 open slots. Shipping is $35 per server, but if you buy the whole lot I will work out a deal with you. Your also more than welcome to pick up in the Los Angeles area.
(1) IBM 335 Dual Xeon 2.4 1u server, has 2x 2.4ghz processors, 2gb ram (4x 512mb registered ddr) and 2x 36gb 10k rpm hot swap scsi drives. This server is used but in excellent shape. Has dual 1gbps Nics, floppy, and cdrom. This server is upgradeable to dual 3.06 cpus. the 335ís need a break out cable for kvm, if you already have a 335 you can connect the two and use one kvm with the link cable that is included. For $80 more I can include a ATi PCI-X 256 mb video card and a usb to 2 ps/2 plug $950obo for $1150obo I will upgrade to 4gb ram and toss in a spare hotswap 36gb 10k drive w/ the caddy and cover shipping.
(1) brand new 1u IBM 325 dual AMD Opteron 264 (2ghz), 1gb ram, 2 x 120gb 7.2k rpm 8mb cache ide drives (new maxtors), dual 1gbps lans, dual PCI-X slots, does not need a KVM break out cable uses standard video, and usb keyboard / mouse. Has scsi onboard if you wish to switch to scsi drives. Comes in the IBM box w/ rail kit, manuals and cds. $1200, or for $1350 I will upgrade to 3gb ram, for $1800 I will upgrade to 6gb ram and pay the shipping. Try to find a better price online and I will match / or beat it.
(2) AMD Dual Athlon MP 1600+ 2u servers, 1gb reg ddr ram, 120gb 7.2k rpm 8mb cache hdd, tyan S2462 motherboard (upgradeable to dual 2.8ghz cpus) the case is a well made Ci Design case, not one of the $100 ebay specials, here is more info on the case, http://www.cidesign.com/product_detail.jsp?productID=18
disregard the Power supply info on that add, these servers were upgraded to a 460 watt PS made for the S2462. these server are amazingly fast and stable, I have more than 20 of these servers online in DCís, one of my centos game servers shows 60 day uptime, most of the win2k and 2k3 servers see 30+ days uptime before a reboot for updates. The motherboard has built in dual 3com 10/100 server nics, and built in ati video. I would like to get $420 ea. Or for $600 I will upgrade to dual 1900+ís 2gb ram and 2 120gb hdds.
(2) AMD dual Athlon mp 1900+ 1gb ram, server info is all the same as above but it has the scsi mb, with the hotswap back plane and (4) 9.1gb 10k rpm hdds (new / refurbished drives) $525, or $650 for 4 x 18gb (new / refurbished maxtors) and 2gb ram
I have one set of dual 2200+ís that can be added to any of those servers for $100 for the 1600+ and $50 for the 1900+
Lastly I have some Cobalt Raq 1, 2 and 3ís I have 50 of these little buggers, I have just started the testing, and will offer what I have tested, more will be added to the list as they are tested / updated.
1 raq 3 w/ 256 mb ram and 10gb hdd $75 2 raq 3ís w/ 256 mb ram and 20gb drives $100 ea and 2 raq 3ís with 512mb ram, and 20gb hdd $150 or take them all (5) for $450 I will include the newest 3 restore cd, 4 and 550, also a null modem cable so you can update / reload if you like. They all are clean, have the rack ears, and all fans work.
(10) Misc hardware, brand new 512mb DDR Registered ecc memory ddr 266 PC-2100, CL 2.5, most xeon 2.0-2.8s use this, dual AMDs, and so on, check your motherboard first! $40 ea
I think thatís it for right now, if you have any offers, questions, and so on feel free to email or PM me.