Want critique of some articles I wrote

I would like to start writing columns and articles professional and try to get published.

I have posted some of my recent columns and articles here, In the "Main Articles" section.

I would like to receive feedback on these columns.

Thanks for the input.

Best Regards,

I think the writing is quite good, but maybe you could try adding a little bit more flare to the articles by reading up on some creative non-fiction techniques. I'm trying to learn how to write better myself, and sites like seem to be a pretty good help.

There is also a book that I'm in the midst of reading called "Writing Creative Non-fiction" (ISBN 1-88491-050-5), and I find it very helpful. I also think the book "Eats, Shoots & Leaves" is a great book on punctuation, though I don't think you have a problem with that.

Anyways, you write a lot better than I do, and I think that you're articles are professional for the most part. I just think that the articles are missing a unique 'writing style', if you know what I mean.

ps. your server seems to be running pretty slow

I agree with eightyford, you have a good writing style its just missing a little something to grab the reader's attention and hold on to it. Good luck improving your writing skills.
    Adam Clement

i agree too