Game hosting site review

This is a work in progress but very much considered as in a close to complete stage.

Please give me your thoughts, positive and negitive accepted

http://www.light-speed.com/

It looks great. The only thing is (maybe it's just firefox) sometimes your pages go out of alignment.

I like the graphics and how they accent the page to make it seem very game like.

All in all I'd say you did a good job.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

I like it a lot, very clean and clear. As well navigation is easy to use. I like the statement, but if its a testimonial, they are usually fake and that turns some people away. But other than that, everything is laid out.

Good job.
    ██ Jordan G.
    ██ Mambug Studios
    ██ Hosting, Designing, Scripting
    ██ We specialize in designing, coding, deploying and maintaining businesses online since 2005.

To VolkNet:

I was designing my website ( www.mambug.com ) and when i clicked preview a lot of my images were out of place, font's messed up. I realized.. Firefox sucks with page set up's and alignments. So i got opera and everything is crystal clear, the way it should be. You should get Opera VolkNet.
    ██ Jordan G.
    ██ Mambug Studios
    ██ Hosting, Designing, Scripting
    ██ We specialize in designing, coding, deploying and maintaining businesses online since 2005.

Thank you all for the reviews, is there a page in perticuar that is unaligned?

ill check it out as well. i do use firefox too.

Thanks

Same as VolkNet, nice site, and colors, and the alignmnet..kinda get off.