Question Wiz Webhost Inc GONE????

Hello,

My web site has been down for a few weeks now, when I go to the site it says it is "suspended". I have attempted to reach everyone possible at Wiz Webhost Inc. with no success. I paid for my service in full (which I still should have another year or two). Does anyone know if this company is still around? I tried their old number which does not even ring, and then a "new" number who says this number is on their website by mistake. I have tried to email everyone in the company, called 411 in the city and state they are located in and they tell me there is no such listing for that company. Is there any recourse I can take? Is there any way to get my original website to another company I can trust or do I have to change my name? Thank you!

k

Do you own the domain name? or did they register it for you in there name?

If you own it and have access to the name servers then just switch them to a new host and re upload your site.

I am pretty sure they just registered it for me b/c that was something I wanted to be sure about, that I could move my webstie to another hosting company w/o a problem. Is there a way to find this out for sure? Thanks
    K

Check out the link in my signature. It might help...