Thread: musci hosting

musci hosting

ive legal download music from itunes music store and im makena music player on my my site is it ilegal to put copyrighted music on the the web?

Re: musci hosting

Originally posted by dale13
    ive legal download music from itunes music store and im makena music player on my my site is it ilegal to put copyrighted music on the the web?
    YES - it is illegal. iTunes files are DRM (Digital Rights Management) locked anyways, so it wouldn't work.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

ok but ive seen lots of site with copyrighrd music and they dont get in trouble and web radio play music like that and thts legal im confused

Re: reply

Originally posted by dale13
    ok but ive seen lots of site with copyrighrd music and they dont get in trouble and web radio play music like that and thts legal im confused
    Because they pay the artists royalties every time the song is played. As for the other sites, they're violating the law and will be shut down sooner or later, it's just a matter of time.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

You can buy the rights to play the music from the disc company.