Transition from Plesk to cPanel. Can I still check old plesk webmail?

I've just transitioned a website from a plesk server to a cpanel server. In the process 50+ email addresses were switched over as well. I switched the dns on the domain on saturday night so there wouldn't be a huge amount of email interference, but many of the email accounts were last checked at the end of the day on friday and now the customers cannot access their weekend mail.

Is there a way to check the the webmail through plesk using an IP or a generic domain? I've placed a ticket into the support of the server but have yet to hear anything back.

Is there anyway to get that mail off of the server?

Thanks!
    Jesse BC

http://serverip:8425/ is the way by which u can access the mails in a windows + plesk server. . the webmail in plesk windows is not dns based and hence the access will be there even if the domains does not resolve to the server.... .not sure about the method in the linux plesk .......may be some body can put in

Thanks, it didn't work in my case (linux server) but we were able to just place an ip in to the customers mail program to obtain the orphaned mail.

- Jesse

hey ..great to know that its fixed