[Selling] Hosting Template and Buisness Template

Currently selling two templates:

Hosting Template
    Business Template

Not really sure what to price these templates, so I'm taking any offers. Comments are welcome, the hosting template is my third template I've ever made on Photoshop, and the business template is my first (the second one turned out horrible).

Ignore the price that is set on the preview of the Business Template, please.

I'm mainly a programmer (HTML, CSS, XHTML, PHP, Perl, etc..) and I'm also offering my services, including services towards these templates. I can XHTML Strict or HTML 4 code these templates for an extra $10 towards the final price.

I can also custom create forums, auctions, classifieds, billing systems, etcetera. Feel free to contact me.

Thanks for viewing my post, it is greatly appreciated.

[Added] I apologize for the mistake on the hosting template (Available was spelt Availble) - it is, of course, editable.
    Last edited by orgul; 07-17-2005 at 07:31 PM.

what are you looking for these? iHost v3 in beta Host Automation - iPanel v4 beta With Forced Ads in User Sites, illegal file scanner, and new post 4 hosting feature
    www.domainuptime.comSite monitoring

They're up for offers since I'm unsure what to price these templates. Feel free to bid and/or contact me.