Free Hosting Website with 2120 members for sale!

i,

I would like to sell a free hosting site, you can see it at:

http://xehosts.info

Currently it has 1530 verified members, with total of about 2120 members. Verified members will be given subdomain for their account. All members have agreed to place our advertisements to there website weather it is banner ads or google adwords this is up to the new owner. There is thousands to be made here every month. This is all automated, from member registration, to sign up, to adding the domain to your server. You can also add paid hosting plans if you wish for those members who wish to have a larger account.

We are getting more than 10 average new sign ups per day

The site is currently making $1.00 - $10.00 per day with google adwords. This more than covers the cost of just hosting the site. Imagine what you could be making with placing the adwords on all the sites that are hosted with us. The possibilities are endless.

Daily visitor is about 400 unique visitors in month of july, please view the stat here:

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/6807/xehosts4rz.gif

I accept paypal or e-gold. I start this with $300, however, the highest offer will get the site.

The server is with mcpaa, it is on athlon 2400 server, 80gb hardisk and 1000gb monthly transfer with 512mb ram. You may transfer it to your own server or you can continue with the server, monthly payment is $83, including cpanel.

forum

I signed up for the free hosting on the forum and once I signed upo I could not find anywhere to login

Otis
    Reseller & Hosting Services

1. What type of signup script is it? Is it custom or something else?

2. Is there a list of a few sites that are hosted so we can see what type they are?

3. What is the due date for the server payment?

Thanks

I signed up for the free hosting on the forum and once I signed upo I could not find anywhere to login

Otis
    There's not login on this, you're givenn a ftp and subdomain name

1. What type of signup script is it? Is it custom or something else?

2. Is there a list of a few sites that are hosted so we can see what type they are?

3. What is the due date for the server payment?

Thanks
    The script is from fastfreehost, but it is customise by my programmer.

For the example, you can view it at:

http://5dollar4you.xehosts.info/
    http://free58.xehosts.info/
    http://marionth.xehosts.info/

You should also pay for the server if you purchase this, it is due on 18th July

didn't you try to sell this about 3 weeks ago or so?
    www.ihostdev.com iHost v3 in beta Host Automation - iPanel v4 beta With Forced Ads in User Sites, illegal file scanner, and new post 4 hosting feature
    www.domainuptime.comSite monitoring

didn't you try to sell this about 3 weeks ago or so?
    yes, but i've some emergency that i need to go to other town for some stuff, and that's why i'm open it for sale again.

You should also pay for the server if you purchase this, it is due on 18th July
    Thatís kind of short notice donít you think?

Can you provide a little bit better adsense data? The $1 - $10 per day thing doesnít help much. It would be nice to know monthly averages, and daily averages.

Ryan
    FXH, Inc :: Web Hosting, Web Design, rsync and R1Soft Backup Solutions, and more!

Thatís kind of short notice donít you think?

Can you provide a little bit better adsense data? The $1 - $10 per day thing doesnít help much. It would be nice to know monthly averages, and daily averages.

Ryan
    Ryan, please check your pm, i don't think we can show google adsense income to public

Just to let you know:
    Confidentiality. You agree not to disclose Google Confidential Information without Google's prior written consent. "Google Confidential Information" includes without limitation: (a) all Google software, technology, programming, specifications, materials, guidelines and documentation relating to the Program; (b) click-through rates or other statistics relating to Site performance in the Program provided to You by Google; and (c) any other information designated in writing by Google as "Confidential" or an equivalent designation. However, You may accurately disclose the amount of Googleís gross payments to You pursuant to the Program. Google Confidential Information does not include information that has become publicly known through no breach by You or Google, or information that has been (i) independently developed without access to Google Confidential Information, as evidenced in writing; (ii) rightfully received by You from a third party; or (iii) required to be disclosed by law or by a governmental authority.

Ryan
    FXH, Inc :: Web Hosting, Web Design, rsync and R1Soft Backup Solutions, and more!

site sold, thanks everyone for interest!