Looking for (to buy) UK Game Server Customers or Businesses

I am interested in locating UK game server customers (perhaps from companies that are for sale), or UK game server businesses, that are available to be bought.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

If you yourself own a business and are interested in selling it, or its customers, PM me, or reply here.

Thank you for your time,

Lewis
    SaintsServers.com
    Professional UK-based internet services
    including: game servers, web hosting, shoutcast streaming and reseller packages

SaintsServers - this should be in the advertising forums.

Re: Looking for (to buy) UK Game Server Customers or Businesses

Originally posted by SaintsServers
    I am interested in locating UK game server customers (perhaps from companies that are for sale), or UK game server businesses, that are available to be bought.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

If you yourself own a business and are interested in selling it, or its customers, PM me, or reply here.

Thank you for your time,

Lewis
    Its one of those things you have to wait around for, Its not something that comes up all the time. Keep a close eye on the Offers Section here and elsewhere, I do see some posts there. Do a Search and you may find some older posts but find the companies are still for sale.
    All the best

Thank you. Are there any well known UK sites which have listings (perhaps similar to buysellhost.com), or other forums that you recommend looking at?

Also, is there any advice towards approaching companies directly, who haven't listed themselves, and asking them if they are interested in selling?

Lewis
    SaintsServers.com

You might want to try to contact the owners of Spanktastic... they appear to be going under... but they have equipment and customers etc.

Spanktastic Limited owns TSN and e-frag, if I remember correctly. I appreciate the tip, who/where did you hear it from?

If you have any further details, it would be appreciated.

Lewis
    SaintsServers.com

You should check E-Frag, freddysworld and clanlife for rental I think they are good.

Originally posted by etechsupport2
    You should check E-Frag, freddysworld and clanlife for rental I think they are good.
    I am not looking for places to rent, I am looking for companies to buy.

Lewis
    SaintsServers.com

thread moved
    HostGator.com - A worldwide leader in Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Server Hosting.

Originally posted by SaintsServers
    I am not looking for places to rent, I am looking for companies to buy.

Lewis

I think you should post your requirement in advertisement forum at WHT.

Originally posted by etechsupport2
    I think you should post your requirement in advertisement forum at WHT.
    Ok thank you. This thread was recently moved by a moderator to the 'Other Requests' forum.

However, I am also interested of other sites or forums where I can make similar requests.

Lewis
    SaintsServers.com

You should visit the uk based site of gameslore, however you can also post your similar request at ukwebmasterworld, youcangetit and webmasterworld forums.

Good luck.

You might want to try to contact the owners of Spanktastic... they appear to be going under... but they have equipment and customers etc.
    No it is not? That is quite some ******** to start spreading.

I Founded Spankatstic Limited, and am about to sell my shares there.
    If there were problems that you suggest, i wouldnt imagine there would be so many people after the shares
    Last edited by neilrbowen; 07-31-2005 at 07:06 AM.
    Neil R Bowen - WHC
    All posts are of my own personal view and not neccesarily those of any company, this is a personal forum account and all comments are assumptions and may not be fact.

Hmm - well, that clarifies if they are available or not.

I am still interested if anyone is browsing this thread.

Lewis
    SaintsServers.com