I have seen several posts offering server management for $50 and up, and have to ask why are they so expensive. Sayouly Web Services can offer you the same service for as little as $35 a month.

Contact me for multi-server discounts. Money back in 30 days if not completely satisfied with our service.

Our unix plan includes the following:

24x7x365 (5 minute interval) Server Monitoring with Reboot: If your server is down, we reboot it and make sure it comes back online. Our response time on reboots is Guaranteed within 20 minutes!

Unlimited Admin Work Time!!: We do not limit the amount of work we do for you, and we do not have any additional fees!
Backend Server Software Upgrades: Kernel, Apache, PHP, Exim, CPanel, etc....

WHM/CPanel Technical Issues Resolved

Server Backup Restoration: If your server requires a restore, we'll restore all of your backups returning your server back to normal.

System Security, Optimization and Hardening (performed upon your request as often as you would like)

CHKRootKit - a simple program that detects and hacker software and notifies you if any has been detected via email Securing and
Upgrading of SSH Server

APF Firewall - the most commonly used policy based iptables firewall system

Anti-DOS configuration for APF Firewall

BruteForceDetection - notifies you of authentication failures

LibSafe Installation - filters common software attacks and overflows

Log Analysis Software Installation - Emails are dispatched daily, the amount of detail in the emails can be changed on request

System Integrity Monitor - 24x7 Internal Monitor that checks all services and restarts them if they are down

SPRI - changes the priority of different processes in accordance to level of importance, hence increasing server performance

Apache HTTP optimization

MySQL optimization

host.conf hardenening - prevent dns lookup poisoning & spoofing protection

nsswitch.conf modification - secure and optimize DNS lookups

sysctl.conf hardening - helps prevent TCP/IP stack from syn-flood attacks and other network abuses

Removal of unused software - prevents exploits and wasted resources

MyTOP - tool for monitoring MySQL threads and processes

MultiTail - view multiple log files simultaneously

TMP Directory hardening ( /tmp, /var/tmp, /dev/shm) - helps prevents executionof malicious scripts

Password scan - scan for easy to guess and common passwords

PM me, or visit my web site, if you are interested in signing up for our service or if you have any questions.