Help me sell a site - I'll offer 10% of final sale price

Hey there,

I am trying to sell Ownage-Gaming.com, a profitable ladder/league gaming site. I made a post in these forums a month or so ago, but am having trouble generating interest through lack of time.

The post can be found at: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=412173

If you (or your company) can help me sell the site, then I am willing to offer 10% of the final sale price. I am looking roughly for between 300 - 500 (so, 30 - 50 for your help).

If you have any questions, let me know.

Lewis
    SaintsServers.com
    Professional UK-based internet services
    including: game servers, web hosting, shoutcast streaming and reseller packages

I might be able to help you, but I think the price your asking is a bit high for the website, perhaps thats why it wasnt sold.
    Does it make any revenue??

Revenue comes mainly from league entry fee, which is 10 per team. The amount one makes is the difference between the combined league entry fees, and the prizes given out at the end of the leagues. This obviously varies depending on the number of teams in a league (can be up to 100), and the number of leagues running (could be infinite).

At the moment, no leagues are running, so no revenue is being produced. In addition to that revenue stream, running Google AdSense on the site could also produce profit.

I may be willing to settle for as little as 200, if the case need be.

Let me know if you I need to clarify anything,

Lewis
    SaintsServers.com
    Professional UK-based internet services
    including: game servers, web hosting, shoutcast streaming and reseller packages