Thread: New Design

New Design

Hey everyone, how's it going? I just wanted to get some opinions on my latest design and maybe some constructive criticism too if it's not too much to ask I just finished the design a couple hours ago and dumped a little content in to fill it up a bit. There will be much more to look at later, I just want to get the design nailed down before I keep working on the content.

Arrow What i think

The two pictures at the top would be better filling the space at the side.
    This would naturally move the rest of the header and text up, which make sense for content viewing.

As it is the middle region between the pics and content are not aligned which make it look a little unproffesional.

hope this help.

There we go, I'm sorry about that. I just got a new computer and I didn't have all of my browsers on it so I didn't test it with other browsers. I just downloaded them all again and took a look and it was horrible! Lol. I'm not sure what the deal was with that middle bar, for some reason it just would not align so I decided to dump it. Take a look now, it's all lined up and everything and looks the way it should.

Hi Mike.

Over all it's not so bad for a quck design.

The only thing I would suggest at this point is to
    lighten it up a little. It's a bit dark.

As you mentioned, you are going to be adding
    content, so that'll add more life to it.

Other than that, all the best with your site.

I just did some color updates and navigation changes and I think it looks much better now. The whole color/black and white is complete looking now.