Looking to set up my own web server. Need advice.

Hi everyone,

I currently run my own business and host with a VPS solution for
    approximately 25 websites. All 25 website domain names have DNS records pointing to a single static IP. My plan is to create my own in-house Linux webserver that can handle this instead and offers me more flexibility and convenience.

I have an Earthlink cable internet connection with a mostly static IP.
    For equipment I use a Linksys router with four ports. My concern is
    that I always have a static IP for my new webserver. This webserver
    will handle website traffic, email, FTP, and SSL. I'd may also have a need for additional static IP's in the future that point to my web server.

I'd like to ask for recommendations and suggestions on what to do or if any services exist that help turn my existing internet connection into something that allows multiple static IP's.

What I'd rather stay away from at this point is asking my current
    internet service provider for static IP addresses as they can be quite
    pricey with a business plan. Although I'm not opposed to this if the ISP's price is right. Right now I'm on a residential plan that does not offer standard static IP service per se.

Thanks for any help you can offer,
    - Matt.

First, you'll have to upgrade to a static IP, no matter WHAT it costs you. If your current ISP won't offer that cheaply shop around for one that does.

Second, has more information than you could imagine regarding setting up your own home services.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.