When you guys have a client for web design do you send them a list of questions for them to answer so you know what to do for them on the site like a questionnaire? If you do can you please list some of the questions that you ask.
Few question your client may ask as below, rather than you are going to ask question from them. However after a customer sign up, you can ask question as it would be required probably depends upon the design work which is difficult to guess from right now.
1. How much is this going to cost?
2. What is your experience and capabilities of designing a site?
3. Who will own the copyrights to the finished product?
4. Do you work personally or going to outsource the design work?
5. Can you offer a variety of technologies and help to choose the right combination?
6. What future support you are going to provide?
7. Do you’ve references, can we contact them?
8. What guarantees do you offer to our website?
Last edited by etechsupport2; 07-19-2005 at 04:17 AM.