* .:: Affordable & Reliable Web Hosting Just $6.95! | FREE Domain + Site Builder! ::.

Host your website today! Not only will we provide you with top notch service and support, but we will also provide you with many FREE add-ons such as: Site Building Software, RVSkin, cPanel XP, Fantastico, and much more!

Tired of your current host? Contact us today and not only will we beat the price of your existing provider, but we will move your website easily and stress free within just minutes!

Control Panel Demo
    Username: demo
    Password: exovian

Not sure how to make your own website? At Exovian we make it easier than ever! Literally anyone can build a website in a matter of minutes using our Site Building Software. With over 200 designs ranging from Personal to Business we have your future web design waiting! To see a demo of this easy to use software simply click the following link:

Site Builder Demo

If you are interested in our Windows 2003 Solutions please
    Click Here

Personal Web Hosting Plan

Storage: 1000MB
    Bandwidth: 50GB
    Domain Names: 1
    cPanel XP Control Panel
    Fantastico
    RVSkin
    24/7 Support
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee

Server Details

Pentium 4, 2.8 GHz + HyperThreading
    Server Memory: 2 GB
    Redhat Enterprise Linux or CentOS
    Gigabit Ethernet Connections
    Redundant Power Back up
    Daily Off-Site Backups

Email

POP3 Email Accounts: unlimited
    Auto responders: unlimited
    Email Forwarding: unlimited
    Mailing Lists: unlimited
    Spam Filters
    Virus Protection
    Webmail Access
    IMAP Support

Software Support

PHP W/ Zend Optimizer
    MySQL
    Perl
    JavaScript
    CGI Bin Support
    ION Cube
    Real Streaming Media
    Server Side Includes
    AWStats
    Webalizer Statistics
    Sendmail Support
    GD Library

More Features

Easy to use Site Builder
    Free Shopping Cart Software
    FrontPage Support (extensions)
    File Manager
    Subdomains: unlimited
    Domain parking: unlimited
    FTP Accounts: unlimited
    MySQL Databases: unlimited
    Dedicated Static IP Address: FREE
    Password Protection
    PHPMyAdmin
    Web Based Statistics
    Backup/Restore Functions
    Free Search Engine Submissions

Pricing

Monthly Fee Paid Yearly $6.95
    Monthly Fee Paid Quarterly $7.95
    Monthly Fee Paid Monthly $9.95
    Domain Registration: FREE

More Details
    Order Now

We will match any competitor's price and/or special. Simply contact sales@exovian.com or submit a ticket on our Helpdesk with the package you are interested in and we will match any price out there!
    Have any questions? Please feel free to call us Toll-Free at (888)690-0786

We also provide the following 24/7 customer support solutions:
    Live Help - http://www.exovian.com/livehelp/
    AIM - Exovian
    MSN - ben@exovian.com
    MSN - abush@exovian.com
    Yahoo - Exovian
    All of our services reside on servers at The Planet located in Dallas, Texas.

We accept all major Credit Cards, and Paypal payments.

All transactions go through our 128-bit Secured Server.

We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all of our products, and guarantee a 99.9% Uptime on all of our our services.

Exovian has been an established company since 2003. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please feel free to contact us at anytime:

Helpdesk: http://www.exovian.com/helpdesk/
    Livehelp: http://www.exovian.com/livehelp/
    MSN - ben@exovian.com
    AIM - Exovian
    Yahoo - Exovian
    E-mail: sales@exovian.com
    Phone: (888)690-0786
    Last edited by TheDedicatedReview; 07-16-2005 at 03:20 AM.
    TheDedicatedReview.com
    ben@thededicatedreview.com
    Dedicated Server Reviews and Specials.

Here is what a few of our customers have to say about us:

Kyle Myers

"I have to say, Exovian is by far the best hosting company I have ever used! When I was signing up I spoke to a sales rep instantly about it who explain everything. Twenty minutes later I was using my control panel and the domain was up and running in half an hour! The amount you get for your money here is truly amazing and so far there hasn't been a single second of down time! GWS loves you Exovian!"
    www.gonewithsin.com

Michael Bowman

"After going through more than my share of being ripped off by fly-by-the-night businesses, I have finally found my home. Exovian offers exactly what I need… Let me explain. You won’t find service like this anywhere for such reasonable prices! I have never had any complaints about my site being down or being slow, and whenever I have a question, I have always been able to get a hold of the VERY knowledgeable live support where they fix whatever I am whining about within a matter of a couple of minutes! THANK YOU EXOVIAN for offering everything we need at great prices and always being friendly (something that is lacking very much in the industry today)!"
    www.bowmans-world.com

Steve Michaels

"After switching our band's website to Exovian we started having better results from our fans. Exovian offers us the best service and support around. With 24/7 Support and 99.9%+ Uptime you cannot get any better. Thanks Exovian!"
    www.whereismonday.com

Noah Wood

"Hello before I start I would just like to say one important thing. In no way whatsoever was I promoted to do this. I own a VPS server from Exovian. my old host where I used to have a reseller account Their server was so-called hacked although somehow I don't think it was both times. Anyway so they said there were not going to open accounts again so I said guess it is time for the next hunt. I found yet another host which was fine until they said some things that really offended me. Then I said boo to you can was yet on one last search. I couldn't find anything from anywhere until one day I was talking to one of my buddies and he said he was looking into a VPS package from Exovian. I decided to check them out as well. Their prices were great and I found right away what I was looking for. I now own a VPS package from Exovian and I am very happy with it. Your support is wonderful and you try to answer every question I have even when it is not related to your service. You guys really give out services that amaze me! I have never seen such great service and I am happy to say that my Website has never been the same. I now have a great website and their uptime is great. Once for about an hour MySQL was down, but that wasn't that long and so far I thank you guys for everything!"
    www.venvision.org

Ruban Alves

"Simply the best. The best support, speed, uptime, etc... Just incredible."

Barish

"Great hosting, I've never experienced downtime. The prices are incredible, and the support team is incredibly friendly and always helpful."
    www.outburst8.com
    TheDedicatedReview.com

For our server status and uptime reports please proceed to the following link:

http://www.exovian.com/status/
    TheDedicatedReview.com